Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I think his buddy at Ford turned the tables and kidnapped HIM! Now we're all going to have to chip in to get him back and hear the answers to our questions!
I think @jdmrc93 stole the Mach E and the battery hasn't run out yet ?

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I think his buddy at Ford turned the tables and kidnapped HIM! Now we're all going to have to chip in to get him back and hear the answers to our questions!
So do we wait 24 hours before we report him missing???

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I am like your dad, never started out on a long haul intercontinental leg with less than 4 engines turning.
A lot of my last trips were up over the top, straight North from DTW to Beijing.
When you are over the North Pole and look at where to go if you lose one, you definitely don’t want to be in a Twin like the B777.
I came up from my nap break on an MD-11 from SFO-NRT one summer morning. Sat down in my seat, looked at the engine gauges, turned to the RFO and asked, "So how long as #3 Oil been at 9 quarts?" Looking for airports to shoehorn an MD11 into over the mid Central Pacfici wasn't my idea of fun. Yes, made it to RJAA and it was a real oil leak.

More engine = better. If they had 3 engines on the MME, I'd buy it. :)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
@jdmrc93 - Hope you had a fun drive - most of my questions were already posted but wondering how noisey or quiet is the car? The Sync system lag and rear view narrowness or lack of it and ride quality would be my few top things.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
In all seriousness, my guess is that he was given the choice of taking the ride and keeping his mouth shut, or not going on the ride. The deafening silence from him suggests he was smart and took door #1.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
In all seriousness, my guess is that he was given the choice of taking the ride and keeping his mouth shut, or not going on the ride. The deafening silence from him suggests he was smart and took door #1.
Or option 3: Went for a ride had fun and then hung around with his buddy for a while and realized after beer #X that he had forgotten everything he was going to post....

Even if sworn to silence a "its cool you guys will like it" would be acceptable (I would imagine, given the drop fiasco, that Ford wouldn't mind someone saying the car is great--just don't release specifics).

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If that were the case, I assume he'd still come here and say that. ("Sorry guys, but I can't say much...").

My guess is he's just been busy. Maybe even preparing some pictures or video to post, or writing up a lengthy report. Or life just got in the way, as it has a tendency to do.

Patience. (Like with everything Mach-e. ? )

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
The weekend is over. Time for the report! :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.