Grizzl-E Smart EVSE app?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Does anyone out there have one of the "smart" Wi-Fi Grizzl-E EVSEs? I just ordered one that I'm installing this weekend. It says on their site that any OCPP app will work with it because they do not yet have their own app. Does anyone have an app they have used and can recommend for use with this EVSE?
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Does anyone out there have one of the "smart" Wi-Fi Grizzl-E EVSEs? I just ordered one that I'm installing this weekend. It says on their site that any OCPP app will work with it because they do not yet have their own app. Does anyone have an app they have used and can recommend for use with this EVSE?
Following. I have the dumb version but need a second EVSE. Garage should be rewired next week. I would be interested in the smart version of the Grizzl-E if I knew what that there was an established way to interact with it.

TDAnthony

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER 4x
Country flag
I just ordered one tonight… I am also curious about 3rd party app options… there doesn’t seem to be many. @bellyer - how long did shipping time take on yours?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bellyer

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I just ordered one tonight… I am also curious about the 3rd party app options they have listed on their site. @bellyer - how long did shipping time take on yours?
Shipping was fairly quick really. I think I had it within about 5 days, even though the tracking was active for a day or two before it actually was picked up. Also, if you need a lock for it, be sure to order at the same time that you order the EVSE because they charge shipping on the lock if you order separately.

dsheib

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR, Ducati Multistrada 1200S
Country flag
Shipping was fairly quick really. I think I had it within about 5 days, even though the tracking was active for a day or two before it actually was picked up. Also, if you need a lock for it, be sure to order at the same time that you order the EVSE because they charge shipping on the lock if you order separately.
If you forget to order a lock, a 3-1/2" trailer hitch coupler lock works perfectly.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grizzl-E Smart EVSE app? lock1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grizzl-E Smart EVSE app? lock2

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
BUMP

Awaiting on the arrival of mine. They are replacing a faulty classic version with the smart version, of course I had to pay the difference.

What app are you using?

My utility does not play well with EVs, not sure they actually know what one is to be honest. So, I'll just be using this to track for myself
Sponsored