JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
From Google searching, I think the date in the 'Special Order' section is the date it was sent to the factory. The date on the outer margin at the bottom is the date that the sticker was last updated.

I haven't been able to get any info on the numbers at the top. Some things are obvious, such as the state code in the 'BUMP' section.

I'm 274/288 in the upper right next to the QR code. I wonder if that lines up with the batches of 300 theory that has floated around this forum. If so, I'm glad I made it into this batch.
Sponsored

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
From Google searching, I think the date in the 'Special Order' section is the date it was sent to the factory. The date on the outer margin at the bottom is the date that the sticker was last updated.

I haven't been able to get any info on the numbers at the top. Some things are obvious, such as the state code in the 'BUMP' section.

I'm 274/288 in the upper right next to the QR code. I wonder if that lines up with the batches of 300 theory that has floated around this forum. If so, I'm glad I made it into this batch.
Hope you're wrong about that last part. I'm 730/781 lol. When did you order and when is your production date?

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hope you're wrong about that last part. I'm 730/781 lol. When did you order and when is your production date?
Ordered May 27, scheduled for production this week, Sep 6.

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I went from being 463/600 to 198/786.

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag

vakane

First Name
Rinel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Kia Optima, 2006 Toyota Corolla, 1970 Ford mustang
Occupation
banker
Country flag
I went from being 463/600 to 198/786.
276/786

ordered 04/27/21 production date 08/16/2021

seg says “in production” and I’ve been stuck there. Dates in window sticker says 08/27/2021 and bottom date 09/08/2021

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
My GTPE production week was 8/9/2021 with 8/11/2021 being the production date. It's still listed as in production. I assume it's parked at the factory waiting for chips. Palsapp shows as pending so no movement yet. My estimated delivery date still remains as 9/30/2021 but as each day goes by and it remains in production I am sure that date is no longer accurate. My window sticker dates are 7/20/2021 and 9/7/2021.

It's coming home to NY when it finally is finished and shipped. I hope it arrives and I am able to drive it some before it and it's summer tires are parked for the winter but at this point it's beginning to feel like it will be similar to my 2015 GT Convertible I ordered that was delivered in the middle of January and was driven home from the dealer to its purpose built garage and slept in there for 5 months until the weather broke.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
My GTPE production week was 8/9/2021 with 8/11/2021 being the production date. It's still listed as in production. I assume it's parked at the factory waiting for chips. Palsapp shows as pending so no movement yet. My estimated delivery date still remains as 9/30/2021 but as each day goes by and it remains in production I am sure that date is no longer accurate. My window sticker dates are 7/20/2021 and 9/7/2021.

It's coming home to NY when it finally is finished and shipped. I hope it arrives and I am able to drive it some before it and it's summer tires are parked for the winter but at this point it's beginning to feel like it will be similar to my 2015 GT Convertible I ordered that was delivered in the middle of January and was driven home from the dealer to its purpose built garage and slept in there for 5 months until the weather broke.
Mine was "in production" for a month.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine says it was delivered to dealer at 4:56am today!! I'm driving down there this morning.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Mine says it was delivered to dealer at 4:56am today!! I'm driving down there this morning.
Great! Mine arrived at the dealership yesterday. I used United Road to track it, but I wasn’t able to actually meet the truck there due to a work meeting. I did drive over at lunch and checked it out, but wasn’t able to take delivery immediately. That’s scheduled for this afternoon. Pretty psyched!

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great! Mine arrived at the dealership yesterday. I used United Road to track it, but I wasn’t able to actually meet the truck there due to a work meeting. I did drive over at lunch and checked it out, but wasn’t able to take delivery immediately. That’s scheduled for this afternoon. Pretty psyched!
That's wonderful! :)

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Fantastic! I am waiting for my Dark Matter Gray Metallic - GTPE Fully Loaded. Can you post a couple pics when you can? Would love to see it! Thanks! Enjoy!

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Fantastic! I am waiting for my Dark Matter Gray Metallic - GTPE Fully Loaded. Can you post a couple pics when you can? Would love to see it! Thanks! Enjoy!
I absolutely will!