johndenver

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E Premium, 2020 Ford Raptor
Country flag
I have looked everywhere, but cant see to find the info. What are the actual physical differences on the powertrain from the premium to the GT/GT Performance?

I cant imagine is the same and the programing just adds the extra power?

--John
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
The GT and GT-PE use the same motors front and rear, where the other 4x cars use a smaller front motor. There are subtle electronic and electrical differences to make up for the different motors. The other differences include wider wheels and tires, different anti-sway bars, springs, and in the case of the GT-PE, bigger front brakes and Magneride shocks. There are other differences, but those are the majority of the differences that add up to the performance differences. Note that the power handling components are largely the same, which leads to both GT models being gimped. 😕🐩

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
I have looked everywhere, but cant see to find the info. What are the actual physical differences on the powertrain from the premium to the GT/GT Performance?

I cant imagine is the same and the programing just adds the extra power?

--John
Here is more than you ever would have possibility wanted to know or thought you wanted to know about the MachE motors including the differences between them (which are I assume your main question).

Sponsored