Has anyone been able to solve charging network activation issue?

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
Known issue going on when going to Ford’s Connected Services page to activate access to the charging network and get the free charging, the page just says “No connected services available” 2 hours on the phone with Ford got me nowhere
Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone been able to solve charging network activation issue? C8946AD1-7E5C-4C30-81F8-443377DB6ADB
Sponsored

@kWhpony

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired technology professional
Country flag
Known issue going on when going to Ford’s Connected Services page to activate access to the charging network and get the free charging, the page just says “No connected services available” 2 hours on the phone with Ford got me nowhere
Ford Mustang Mach-E Has anyone been able to solve charging network activation issue? C8946AD1-7E5C-4C30-81F8-443377DB6ADB
Sounds like this should be added to the Checklist when taking delivery of our MME !

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Could some of these issues be related to the vehicle being recognized as an Edge versus MME? We do know that some VINs are recognized correctly as MME but others are recognized as the Edge. If it sees it as an Edge that too older version, it may not think the vehicle has connected services. Just a thought

OP
OP
PCPilot

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
Could some of these issues be related to the vehicle being recognized as an Edge versus MME? We do know that some VINs are recognized correctly as MME but others are recognized as the Edge. If it sees it as an Edge that too older version, it may not think the vehicle has connected services. Just a thought
I don’t think it is related, since my VIN pulls up the ME in my FordPass app.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Have you tried changing the credit card number?

BFaulkner

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME, 2019 Audi A5, 2013 BMW 550i
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
I had to call the Ford Marketing department to get it solved and it took over a week. When they solved this connection problem, I lost my Connected Navigation. I'm now going to have to place another problem ticket for the Connected Navigation issue.

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
Yeah I am coming up on three weeks after delivery and still no connected services available! Irritating. I did start trying to call late last week because I was hoping it would be fixed on its own. After a few phone calls and transfers and about an hour or more on the phone they finally created a problem ticket last week. Still doesn’t work yet though.
Kevin C.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Yeah I am coming up on three weeks after delivery and still no connected services available! Irritating. I did start trying to call late last week because I was hoping it would be fixed on its own. After a few phone calls and transfers and about an hour or more on the phone they finally created a problem ticket last week. Still doesn’t work yet though.
Kevin C.
Three plus weeks for me and same issue. I did a support chat session last week but have not heard anything back yet. No email regarding the additional 250 kw either.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Three plus weeks for me and same issue. I did a support chat session last week but have not heard anything back yet. No email regarding the additional 250 kw either.
have you gotten any insights as to the possible cause? I've read that others have been having the issue, but no one seems to know why.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
have you gotten any insights as to the possible cause? I've read that others have been having the issue, but no one seems to know why.
Nothing. For like a day the connected navigation showed up, but then that disappeared. The Charging Network has never appeared. I have only charged at home so not a front burner issue for me, but I need to get it to work eventually.

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
Update: I got an email from Ford earlier today. My issue was resolved. I signed up this afternoon. I expect it was the ticket that got put in last week that finally got it resolved. I would make sure you get to the right department and have them issue a ticket.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Update: I got an email from Ford earlier today. My issue was resolved. I signed up this afternoon. I expect it was the ticket that got put in last week that finally got it resolved. I would make sure you get to the right department and have them issue a ticket.
Which department should we speak to? I originally called the number listed on the Fordpass App, but they transferred me to a number that shows up as marketing? The did issue a ticket for my problem, but it annoyed me that neither rep has any clue about the situation or how to resolve it.

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
Hey Darken,
This is the number I called 18003344375. But I asked to speak with someone who was in on the Mach E support. Then I got transferred and that is when they created a ticket.

OP
OP
PCPilot

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
I called and created another ticket. I guess the last one went into the Bermuda Triangle. They said it could be 2-3 weeks before they get back to me, and I've already made numerous attempts to call and chat. Everyone I've dealt with is a deer in the headlights.
Sponsored