Have you been Coal Rolled?

Have you been “Coal Rolled” while driving your MMe?

• Total voters

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I can say I've never seen this except on the internet. Sometimes I'm glad I don't live where many others seem to...
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
It was a four way intersection with us both going straight crossing the intersection at the same time. I’ll go check Webster’s dictionary to make sure it fits the definition. The intent was definitely there :)
Oh yeah, them diesel boys is definitely out to gets ya.

Make sure to call the cops for “vehicular assault” like the other guy. You are the victim here, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

OP
OP

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
Oh yeah, them diesel boys is definitely out to gets ya.

Make sure to call the cops for “vehicular assault” like the other guy. You are the victim here, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
I love it. Where in this thread did I even say I was offended? My next purchase is going to be a diesel Suburban to replace the gas one I already have. The fact that someone actually spends time and money to do something stupid like Coal Roll makes me laugh…. All the way to the bank. I don’t care if someone wants to burn expensive diesel fuel to act like an idiot! More power to them. I’ll take my $0.13 per kWh (much less actually because I have solar too) and burn those guys off the line to avoid their coal roll any day of the week.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I love it. Where in this thread did I even say I was offended? My next purchase is going to be a diesel Suburban to replace the gas one I already have. The fact that someone actually spends time and money to do something stupid like Coal Roll makes me laugh…. All the way to the bank. I don’t care if someone wants to burn expensive diesel fuel to act like an idiot! More power to them. I’ll take my $0.13 per kWh (much less actually because I have solar too) and burn those guys off the line to avoid their coal roll any day of the week.
That’s good! Don’t stay the victim!

I’m glad this horrible experience has been empowering for you!

OP
OP

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I can say I've never seen this except on the internet. Sometimes I'm glad I don't live where many others seem to...
Consider yourself lucky! I think I live in a nice area, although it was very close proximity to a Wal-Mart ?. Hard to fix stupid.

OP
OP

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s good! Don’t stay the victim!

I’m glad this horrible experience has been empowering for you!
No victim here! Just stating an observation, posing a question. Stupid is as stupid does.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Have you been Coal Rolled? 1642276761342

Rotting Piñata

First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon hybrid
Country flag
I've had ICE Mustangs (and a Corvette the other day) throttle their engines while alongside me. It's just them thumping their chest to try and feel important.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
Lol. That is probably true since you have to modify to actually do it. That being said I think some do it more purposefully in the presence of EVs. In protest to what? I don’t know.
There is a simple solution. Paint exhaust pipes in the rear bumper. Nobody will guess you are driving an EV.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There is a simple solution. Paint exhaust pipes in the rear bumper. Nobody will guess you are driving an EV.
I’m sure we could rig up some sort of glitter bomb to go off whenever we floor it past a truck…..

Biodegradable recycled gluten free glitter of course. We aren’t animals.

Cabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT PE
Occupation
IT Engineer, aviator, gearhead, tinkerer, putterer, wife pesterer.
Country flag
Clearly they’re making a serious effort to compensate for something. Big pickup trucks. Big tires. Big smokestacks to belch the smoke from. Hmmm. I wonder just what they’re compensating for?
I have a big diesel pickup truck. I also own a 'flashy' Mach-e GT. ?

(does that mean I have multiple issues I'm compensating for? Probably...)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I have a big diesel pickup truck. I also own a 'flashy' Mach-e GT. ?

(does that mean I have multiple issues I'm compensating for? Probably...)
Nah, in my experience, it's only the guys who run out and buy 'vettes, lambos, McLarens, and the like as soon as they turn 50 who seem to have some kind of issues they're trying to compensate for. Those kinda guys wouldn't be caught at the marina or the airport, climbing out of something as plebeian seeming as a GT500 :D :D They need something that accessorizes well with the 20-something Barbie that they just got.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I’m sure we could rig up some sort of glitter bomb to go off whenever we floor it past a truck…..

Biodegradable recycled gluten free glitter of course. We aren’t animals.
Glitter bomb! I love that! Imagine a bunch of those coal rollers walking into a Sheetz with their faces covered in glitter, asking for a can of skoal or whatever! Perhaps, in addition to the glitter bomb, some kind of colored chalk bombs could be used like they use for color runs! They'd be coated glitter and a rainbow of colors!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I haven't been coal rolled, but I have been pot rolled. It's a California thing. Smells like if you got a skunk in your trunk.
I'm afraid to, but I'll ask - what is "pot rolled"?

Cabel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT PE
Occupation
IT Engineer, aviator, gearhead, tinkerer, putterer, wife pesterer.
Country flag
I'm afraid to, but I'll ask - what is "pot rolled"?
My grandfather once "manure rolled" a guy honking his horn behind one of our tractors as Granddad drove the manure spreader between fields. The guy was actually on our property and honking for us to get out of the way, so, Karma..
Sponsored