HVAC software update in FDRS

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Well we've got a mix of Standard Range and Extended Range vehicles with the same software code. So maybe it's an RWD / AWD thing.

PSCM Software version scores so far:

LJ9C-14D003-AK on 3 x AWD models

LJ9C-14D003-BA on 1 x RWD model

I feel special ?
It might just be something like that
Sponsored

dsheib

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR, Ducati Multistrada 1200S
Country flag

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Yup. It seems like the BA version fixes the bug that keeps it on the list. But maybe that version is only released for cars that are approved for BlueCruise.
I have the “BA” version but I’m not likely to be getting BlueCruise anytime soon in ?? ?

DenverDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Rapid Red Mach E
Country flag
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that there is a new software update in FDRS for the HVAC / Heating, ventilation and AC
Any ideas what is the fix for ?
Walt.
2022-03-22 at 6.43.02 AM.jpeg
what software is the screenshot from?

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I haven't spent much time figuring out the FDRS log files; however, for PSCM the software version is LJ9C-14D003-AK, which is the original version for my GTPE, but the log files reference software version LJ9C-14D003-AM. This is probably why FDRS is still offering the update. I'm not sure why this has dropped off the list for others if we are all reporting -AK no matter if we ran the update.

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We're not all reporting -AK, the people that have it dropped off the list have -BA

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I haven't spent much time figuring out the FDRS log files; however, for PSCM the software version is LJ9C-14D003-AK, which is the original version for my GTPE, but the log files reference software version LJ9C-14D003-AM. This is probably why FDRS is still offering the update. I'm not sure why this has dropped off the list for others if we are all reporting -AK no matter if we ran the update.
The PSCM update has fully disappeared from FDRS for me with a GT PE. I did NOT perform the update. So it probably fell off yours because they pulled the update, rather than it clearly because it finally detected that the update was done (like ABS).

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
And there-in lies the issue. For us people that *did* update the PSCM it is stuck in FDRS, apart from those who successfully got to BA. Those that updated, but stayed on AK are stuck. Those who didnt attempt the update its disappeared....

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
PSCM finally reporting version -AM this evening so the update has cleared. For some reason the update was showing -AM in the logs but the version was staying at -AK after a successful update. I just ran a network test and it now shows my version as -AM as it should.

For those that had the update disappear without updating, is it back now?

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
PSCM finally reporting version -AM this evening so the update has cleared. For some reason the update was showing -AM in the logs but the version was staying at -AK after a successful update. I just ran a network test and it now shows my version as -AM as it should.

For those that had the update disappear without updating, is it back now?
So are you saying you had to do a connected network scan before it dropped off the list? As mine is still showing...but I've not connected it to the car yet.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
So are you saying you had to do a connected network scan before it dropped off the list? As mine is still showing...but I've not connected it to the car yet.
It dropped off during a connected scan but I’m not sure if it needed to be a connected scan. I was showing -AK in the afternoon and after the connected scan it changed to -AM (the logs for the update show that our update was -AM not -BA).

Also, just for added detail although I don’t think this made a difference, the connected scan was while the vehicle was being driven. Again, I don’t think this matters but this was the only scan I executed yesterday evening and I am now showing updated PSCM and an empty available update list.
Sponsored