HVAC software update in FDRS

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Very curious to see what may be the result of this update. Recirc? Heated seat toggle? Not autosetting e-heat or A/C? Following here to find out.
All of this plus a faster way to shut off the HVAC without either pulling up the HVAC menu or doing the trick with opening the fan speed toggle, bringing it up and then down to off again and you'd have my HVAC dream list.

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag
All of this plus a faster way to shut off the HVAC without either pulling up the HVAC menu or doing the trick with opening the fan speed toggle, bringing it up and then down to off again and you'd have my HVAC dream list.
Wait, what's this fan speed toggle trick? I can turn off HVAC entirely just by bringing the slider all the way to zero.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Wait, what's this fan speed toggle trick? I can turn off HVAC entirely just by bringing the slider all the way to zero.
When I'm on auto, if I want to turn it off, I feel like they should make it a toggle with the 3 auto speeds. Low medium high and off. But it's not.

So instead I open the fan speed slider and bring it up and then back down to off instead of opening the main HVAC window.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
When I'm on auto, if I want to turn it off, I feel like they should make it a toggle with the 3 auto speeds. Low medium high and off. But it's not.

So instead I open the fan speed slider and bring it up and then back down to off instead of opening the main HVAC window.
That is basically how I do it. I open the fan slider and select "off". I don't think I need to move the slider...

Edit: but selecting main HVAC window and clicking on the power button to turn it off is really easy also.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
I just got my car on 3/16, so dunno if that means it has newer software than what is just now showing up in FDRS, but I can say I drove around all weekend, and when I click recirc on, it stayed on. Maybe that just means I don't have much humidity here in SoCal, but I was expecting it to turn off after 30 seconds.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I just got my car on 3/16, so dunno if that means it has newer software than what is just now showing up in FDRS, but I can say I drove around all weekend, and when I click recirc on, it stayed on. Maybe that just means I don't have much humidity here in SoCal, but I was expecting it to turn off after 30 seconds.
Is it a 2022?

kltye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME Premium RWD
Country flag

Gotcha. I don't ever use auto, so I don't know how that interacts with the fan slider. Ugh, Ford, ugh.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I had a clean slate yesterday for the first time in forever….

Ford Mustang Mach-E HVAC software update in FDRS C959D3CC-B103-47CC-B234-D4E4D951C6B4

…and then HVAC turned up ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E HVAC software update in FDRS 1885C690-58B7-4E4C-B3D9-9B9AE472B307

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag

Thunderanger

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Select, 2019 Ram 1500
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My wife is going to love it when I tell her I'll be applying more updates to the car this weekend... ?
My wife calls the car my "toy" cuz I'm always messing with some setting or another.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag