Interior Cabin Filter

• Thread starter Deleted member 3569
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

Deleted member 3569

For DIY'rs: Just watched this youTube on how to change interior cabin filter at recommended 20K miles. Standard is Motorcraft FP89 (JX6Z 19N619 A) but there is an upgraded version for 2020 Lincoln Aviator that is the exactly same size with Pollen/Odor control Motorcraft FP90 (JX6Z 19N619 B).
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

greenaero

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME gray , Mazda Cx5, Honda CBR250R
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Country flag
For DIY'rs: Just watched this youTube on how to change interior cabin filter at recommended 20K miles. Standard is Motorcraft FP89 (JX6Z 19N619 A) but there is an upgraded version for 2020 Lincoln Aviator that is the exactly same size with Pollone/Odor control Motorcraft FP90 (JX6Z 19N619 B).
Great info thx

DaMeatMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range Battery
Country flag
For DIY'rs: Just watched this youTube on how to change interior cabin filter at recommended 20K miles. Standard is Motorcraft FP89 (JX6Z 19N619 A) but there is an upgraded version for 2020 Lincoln Aviator that is the exactly same size with Pollone/Odor control Motorcraft FP90 (JX6Z 19N619 B).
Can you kindly share the link to the video?

jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I swapped in the PureFlow filter two days ago. It does a much better job of keeping out highway fumes; they are almost 100% gone. I did get a whiff of a roadkill skunk, but filtering that out is a big ask! I ordered it from Amazon.com, for those looking to do the same.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

I swapped in the PureFlow filter two days ago. It does a much better job of keeping out highway fumes; they are almost 100% gone. I did get a whiff of a roadkill skunk, but filtering that out is a big ask! I ordered it from Amazon.com, for those looking to do the same.
thank you for posting!

jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Note, the airflow directional arrow should point down when installed. At least factory filter that I removed was pointing down, so I matched it with the replacement.

In the past I've neglected to notice the arrow direction before removing a filter, so I figure this note may help someone in the future.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

Note, the airflow directional arrow should point down when installed. At least factory filter that I removed was pointing down, so I matched it with the replacement.

In the past I've neglected to notice the arrow direction before removing a filter, so I figure this note may help someone in the future.
yes ... that's the first thing I did is to mark w/a magic marker.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
Just an FYI for the other Hawaii residents lurking. Pureflow does not ship outside the 48 states.
Try amazon. If not . send me a private email . I purchased a few I will send you one.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Try amazon. If not . send me a private email . I purchased a few I will send you one.
Using their part number yields no results atm on Amazon.

I’m good for now anyway. I live in rural Hawaii, I usually only have to filter how sheep or cow smells. ;)
Sponsored