Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry for the dumb question, where do you order these from?
I usually order my parts from TascaParts.com or other discount parts stores. Those A pillars were around $66 I believe. You can always order them from your Ford dealer but they will be a little over $100 I think.
Sponsored

Socal420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Cali Route 1
Country flag
I don't like the white A pillar mouldings either. Here are the black ones in case anyone wants to order them. They run about $70 each.

LJ8Z-5803598-AB Left moulding
LJ8Z-5803599-AB Right moulding
Thank you so much for the part numbers!!

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
While I have a Star White MME on order I also own a 17' Escape also white with the black leather interior and I have the white headliner and pillar covers which to me makes sense on the white exterior vehicle. If I had ordered any other color I would also want the dark pillars since it does stand out.

Tony

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
Can someone that has done this, perhaps @markboris, take a peek at the very front bottom of the pillar cover where it meets to dash? I replaced mine (world of difference, no regrets) but I swear I have a clip not clipped into place or some other misalignment that is preventing the new pillar cover from being as flush with the dash as the old pillar covers. Any thoughts?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior pillar color IMG_1063.JPG

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can someone that has done this, perhaps @markboris, take a peek at the very front bottom of the pillar cover where it meets to dash? I replaced mine (world of difference, no regrets) but I swear I have a clip not clipped into place or some other misalignment that is preventing the new pillar cover from being as flush with the dash as the old pillar covers. Any thoughts?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior pillar color IMG_1063.JPG
Hi Justin, I no longer have that car (my Premium) but I don't remember it having this issue. I seem to remember there was a tab under that corner that the trim had to catch or slide into however I may be wrong. That was more than a year ago I changed them out.

I will contact my friend who bought the car and have him take a look at that area and report back to me.

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
Thanks Mark. I think I know exactly the tab you're talking about and I just cannot seem to get it to catch. I'm going to keep trying various ways to shove the two together until it catches. I feel like once it does, it will give me the alignment I'm expecting.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have to say, it is a PITA to install that trim and get everything lined up just right.

justinvoelker

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium ER AWD (ordered)
Country flag
I found the secret to seating those front clips: frustration.

Struggle for long enough and eventually yell "why won't you just clip!" while pushing way harder than you think you should and you'll hear a little click (though in the process I did crack the receiving slot in the dashboard which required some J-B Weld to fix).

The bottom front of the pillar cover is still closer to the windshield than I remember but it is at least flush with the rest of the dashboard which is better than it was before the front clipped in.
Sponsored