Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E Primium Shadow Black
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I saw a black one from Deyarma Ford heading south on Aliceā€™s Road last weekā€¦was that you?
I haven't been that south for a while so I doubt it. Did see a Gray one today heading north to Ames.

futboljim

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium
Country flag
Apologies to my neighbors south, but I just removed a Shadow Black Premium extended range from Davenport, to its new home in the twin cities. Couldnā€™t be happier!

0t60-3.5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag
Apologies to my neighbors south, but I just removed a Shadow Black Premium extended range from Davenport, to its new home in the twin cities. Couldnā€™t be happier!
Hope you got a good deal?

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Soon to be owner here in Iowa, put in the order back in November but I'm still waiting on build date. How's the mach-e's been treating you guys, my main concern would be these crazy winters.

GadgetTech

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Soon to be owner here in Iowa, put in the order back in November but I'm still waiting on build date. How's the mach-e's been treating you guys, my main concern would be these crazy winters.
Honestly its been great. As long as you temper your range expectations in the winter and pre-condition its awesome. The only time the truck came out was after the big dump of snow because I didn't want anyone to slid into mine. Snow and even ice are fine on the stock tires but if its your only vehicle I would still invest in dedicated winters as the all seasons wear IMO. Also I would get ready for a lot of yokals in duelies to do the "What the heck is that". Still happens to me ?

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Honestly its been great. As long as you temper your range expectations in the winter and pre-condition its awesome. The only time the truck came out was after the big dump of snow because I didn't want anyone to slid into mine. Snow and even ice are fine on the stock tires but if its your only vehicle I would still invest in dedicated winters as the all seasons wear IMO. Also I would get ready for a lot of yokals in duelies to do the "What the heck is that". Still happens to me ?
Awesome to hear, honestly I work from home most of the time so in Winter I'd just use it on certain occasions but battery life was a concern. Once I get it I plan on wiring a dedicated outlet to my garage, which will def help with charging times.

GadgetTech

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Awesome to hear, honestly I work from home most of the time so in Winter I'd just use it on certain occasions but battery life was a concern. Once I get it I plan on wiring a dedicated outlet to my garage, which will def help with charging times.
As long as you don't charge it to 100% every day and hold off on fast charging unless you need it the life should be fine. And yes, 240 all the way because it also helps for those trips where you want to warm up the car but not use the battery is very nice. We work from home to so its hard to per-condition for us.

OP
OP
Diamond78

Diamond78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White Mach-e Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Is the owner of the space white with plates LUV2LFT in here? Itā€™s the third (counting mine) space white Iā€™ve seen in the Des Moines area.

Spooky

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Star White reporting for duty. Had to get it from Kansas City area as I couldnā€™t find anywhere else with one on the lot at MSRPā€¦lucked out into this one as the person backed out of it.

Question for the Des Moines areaā€¦.an recommendations for an electrician to put in a 240, I assume a NEMA 14-50 plug if our fuse box can handle it?

Thinking about getting either the ChargePoint Flex or the Juicebox even though I donā€™t think there are anymore rebates/tax breaks on them.

TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜18 Pacifica PHEV, ā€˜22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
Hope to join this club as I am from Atlantic. I ordered a RR Premium 4X in late October. Still waiting on a build date.

CWSpook

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD, 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Also hoping to join the club eventually. Ordered an Ice Blue ER Premium AWD on 2/10, the day before they cut off orders for 2022. I was hoping it would arrive for my wife's birthday in Oct, but with what I've seen, it'll more likely be a Christmas present. I'm up here in Decorah, BTW. One of the local banks has an MME and the dealer has one they use for demos and a loaner. Haven't seen any others, just a few T's.
Sponsored