RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I am seeing the same error pic when I click on my "See my Reservation" button.

My dealer called me on Wednesday to "confirm" my order for me, but the dealer system wouldn't show him my reservation, I am a First Edition reservation holder. They called the local Ford Rep and they advised that First Edition (and this may apply to all online reservations) reservations will be by email invite to the reservation holder. He indicated that he was able to make a reservation for a walk-in on Wednesday.

I believe that we online reservation holders have production priority (especially for the First Editions) and then the new reservations will be later... like discussed above.

I asked him when I do I confirm my order did that mean all financing would be processed too and he said no, that is done when the car arrives at the dealer and I come in to sign the papers. From the post above it looks like they will charge a $500 order fee while FORD refunds our reservation fee at the same time...

I am calm, cool, and collected, it will happen when it happens.

My dealer has confirmed No ADM - Bickford Ford - Snohomish, WA

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
New update: source says the ordering site should be up between 5 and 11 PM EDT tonight.

We'll see if this pans out, it's a new source for me, but they are well connected around the digital space.
I'll believe it when I see it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
I posted this on the Order list as well. @pb3 Did you get a email like this today?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is this the first 'confirmed' submitted order? 3.JPG

I am going down on Monday to order convert my reservation to order with this same dealer. Any issues from your end?

vikramb92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021, Volt 2017, Ford Focus Electric 2013
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The reason mine went through is because my dealership offered to take care of it yesterday. They placed it through the internal system they had been trained on earlier in the day. My Reservation page hasn't been updated yet, and I'm not sure why they are calling the select a base, I guess they forgot there own trim names? I hope everything was properly inputted by my dealer I have a slight the back of mine that a wrong key was pressed and I end up getting something wrong., but I'm hoping for the best.

vikramb92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021, Volt 2017, Ford Focus Electric 2013
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am going down on Monday to order convert my reservation to order with this same dealer. Any issues from your end?
I initially talked to a sales rep that mistakenly told me there might be MSRP "Adjustments" and no X-plan, because it's a in demand performance car. I was then contacted by Andrew Mullenix the inventory manager who corrected that and assured me that there would be no ADMs and that the Ford A/Z/X plans would be accepted for anybody with reservations. I would double check by calling up the guy since it won't hurt. He read me the options and I told him what I wanted and he input it into the order bank. There was no additional deposit required because they use the reservation deposit to place the order.
Sponsored

Last edited: