benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Too bad we cannot just download the latest Sync version to a flash drive and install like for Sync 3.
Do we know for sure this isn't possible yet?

taikajim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EXAWD + KW V3 coilovers
Country flag
So anyone else running this, or am I on some special localized versioning? (Finnish btw)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Latest Software Version / Revision Thread 2CB53015-304F-4532-B676-0D122DDC1DED

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
My vehicle, delivered 7/2, has Sync 252. Haven't seen any way to check vehicle software.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
My situation: recently updated to 263 as well. BTW spound settings now properly saved !

mach_e_hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Did you get a notification somewhere when updates occur? Trying to find out if mine ever updated at all, but only now looked at the current version

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I'm in Canada and also on version 252. I was watching the newest video from @Mach-E VLOG and while I don't know what version of software they have, it seems like they have additional apps available in their settings screen, as well as having the turn by turn directions in the dashboard instrument display. EV&Chill also seems to have a new software version that has the turn by turn directions for other navigation apps like Apple Maps.

On my version of the software, I can only get turn by turn directions from the native GPS maps.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I'm in Canada and also on version 252. I was watching the newest video from @Mach-E VLOG and while I don't know what version of software they have, it seems like they have additional apps available in their settings screen, as well as having the turn by turn directions in the dashboard instrument display. EV&Chill also seems to have a new software version that has the turn by turn directions for other navigation apps like Apple Maps.

On my version of the software, I can only get turn by turn directions from the native GPS maps.
I haven't tried to see if I have the Apple Maps turn-by-turn directions lately. The last time I checked, it did not work. But I normally use Android and the Android Auto turn-by-turn directions have been working since at least February.

The additional apps that I might have could be due toe the "Wireless App Projection" that I have turned on. It allows certain apps that I have on my phone to show up separately as Apps in SYNC. I think one of those my be Sygic GPS which I installed but I don't use because it is something like $5 per month after the free trial.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I haven't tried to see if I have the Apple Maps turn-by-turn directions lately. The last time I checked, it did not work. But I normally use Android and the Android Auto turn-by-turn directions have been working since at least February.

The additional apps that I might have could be due toe the "Wireless App Projection" that I have turned on. It allows certain apps that I have on my phone to show up separately as Apps in SYNC. I think one of those my be Sygic GPS which I installed but I don't use because it is something like $5 per month after the free trial.
Thanks for the reply! Good to know about the other apps, maybe it's just an iOS vs Android difference that I am seeing then.