sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
that's exactly what the page I linked to is, a list of known problems and discussions about them, and I even added to it myself today with more information like that we seem to have answers about the transponder concern.
That's definitely in the right direction. I'd be happy to organize it into a table or something with quick descriptions of the problem in one column, resolutions in another, and a link to the thread in a third. I think that's what we're going for.
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
That's definitely in the right direction. I'd be happy to organize it into a table or something with quick descriptions of the problem in one column, resolutions in another, and a link to the thread in a third. I think that's what we're going for.
it's a wiki so you can edit it as you see fit - knock yourself out. :) it wasn't even in a list and didn't have a full set of links until I put some in today. It also didn't have the Android Auto entry. :)

IMDIDOC

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 1970 Z-28 RS Original Owner
Occupation
Optometrist
Country flag
Found a new "Feature". Most modern day vehicles park the wipers when turned off, but this one just leaves them wherever. I just checked to see if that is usual and it is. I guess I'm just used to Audi's and VW that return them to the parked position. Also, like others, if you have the wipers set for rain detect, it occasionally wipes upon startup. Normally if you switch from off to rain detect, it wipes once, so I'm wondering if when you start the vehicle it may momentarily disrupt the power to the wipers and then reestablish the power and thus the wiper thinks it was just initiated. Should be an easy fix in software.
Sponsored

Last edited: