hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
My mirrors are not folding in when I lock the car, despite having this setting turned ON in the car settings. I've turned it off and on multiple times, and it's just not working.
Have you tried this?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Issues Compilation List (Wiki) 1684282962469
Sponsored

SXBB

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Cardiovascular Perfusionist
Country flag
I've been having a disturbing one intermittently for the past few months. Infrequently, maybe 1 out of 20 times, just after starting the car and having backed out of a parking spot, I feel the car start to accelerate. I take my foot off of the accelerator & the car does not slow down. I drive in 1 pedal mode. If I don't touch the brake pedal, the car will keep going at between 11 & 15 mph until I touch the brakes. I'm very much in tune with the feel of the speed & pedal so although it's a jarring experience when this happens, it's not really dangerous. If my wife were driving when this happens it might be more dangerous. When it started happening, I thought it was my imagination at first. It's happened multiple times and when It does, if the situation permits, I've been resisting hitting the brakes at least for a few seconds to see what it does. It feels like cruise control is engaged but it's not. Another possibly related isue that I've been having is that when I back out of my driveway or a parking spot, I get chimes & and alert warning me that "Adaptive Cruise Control Is Not Available". I'm wondering if the 2 issues are related. The 2nd issue happens probably 50% of the time when I back out of my garage or a parking spot. I have an appointment to have it checked in a couple of weeks but unfortunately I'm skeptical that they'll be able to find the problem.

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I've been having a disturbing one intermittently for the past few months. Infrequently, maybe 1 out of 20 times, just after starting the car and having backed out of a parking spot, I feel the car start to accelerate. I take my foot off of the accelerator & the car does not slow down. I drive in 1 pedal mode. If I don't touch the brake pedal, the car will keep going at between 11 & 15 mph until I touch the brakes. I'm very much in tune with the feel of the speed & pedal so although it's a jarring experience when this happens, it's not really dangerous. If my wife were driving when this happens it might be more dangerous. When it started happening, I thought it was my imagination at first. It's happened multiple times and when It does, if the situation permits, I've been resisting hitting the brakes at least for a few seconds to see what it does. It feels like cruise control is engaged but it's not. Another possibly related isue that I've been having is that when I back out of my driveway or a parking spot, I get chimes & and alert warning me that "Adaptive Cruise Control Is Not Available". I'm wondering if the 2 issues are related. The 2nd issue happens probably 50% of the time when I back out of my garage or a parking spot. I have an appointment to have it checked in a couple of weeks but unfortunately I'm skeptical that they'll be able to find the problem.
I think this recall was limited to a small batch of Job 1s, but may be worth checking with the FDRS thread to see if you have a PCM update outstanding that you could sweet talk your dealer into applying.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Are you sure the accelerator pedal isn’t getting stuck on the floor mat?

SXBB

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Absolutely positive that it is not getting stuck on the floor mat. I have fitted rubber mats that don’t go anywhere and aren’t anywhere near the accelerator pedal.

SXBB

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I think this recall was limited to a small batch of Job 1s, but may be worth checking with the FDRS thread to see if you have a PCM update outstanding that you could sweet talk your dealer into applying.
My MME was built 09/21 so falls outside of the date range of the recall. I've been receiving OTA updates over the past few months & successfully updated it with my Mongoose-Plus/FDRS before that. All of the updates that I applied went smoothly. I have wondered if it was possible for these issues to be caused by the updates that I applied, but considering that they went smoothly, & I ended up with no DTCs afterward, I doubt it. I'll submit my VIN to the FDRS thread and see what updates are floating around. If there are significant updates, I'll apply them & hopefully that will clear whatever is causing this...

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hey there. I can look into your Mach-E’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

entrylocal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Tech
Anyone having this issue? 500 miles, havent even made first payment yet, issues with stuck caliper or metal on metal somehow? Not brake dust nor wind noise. Sound is terrible...dealership quoted 3+ weeks before any resolution.