Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Toke off today when I
Ugh, adding to the issues list. Today all the buttons on my driver's side door stopped working and the mirrors won't unfold. Also saw "System error cannot access ev range" briefly pop up on the main screen. Not sure if they're related or what.
Just grab the mirror and pull them out. They should figure it out again. The doors are hit and miss.
Sponsored

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Toke off today when I

Just grab the mirror and pull them out. They should figure it out again. The doors are hit and miss.
Is this some additional PaaK issue? The passenger window controls were working but not the driver buttons. Then it started working again 30 min later when I went back out to the car.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is this some additional PaaK issue? The passenger window controls were working but not the driver buttons. Then it started working again 30 min later when I went back out to the car.
Not sure maybe you rebooted (powered it off then on) and it reset and started to work. It takes a bit of button pushing for me once and a while to open the door but my windows have always worked. Ford is working on software and there is a service software update available if you contact your dealer (get that done and whatever other upgrades are available for your vehicle). Ford needs this to work out for them and patience at the early stages is helpful. Ford issuing a service recall for PAAK software for the car kind of indicates they are aware. Just let your dealer know your problems so they get added to the list and you are on record that you have problems is my suggestion.

JTS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
It's a small thing, but:

Use Case: I like to keep climate and fan off generally for a quieter ride, but occasionally want to run the defroster for a few seconds to clear window fog.

Action: Toggling the max defrost button on the lighting control panel when climate control is off.

Expected: Climate settings return to initial state after max defrost is toggled off.

Actual: Auto fan and E-Heat remain on after max defrost is toggled off, requiring intervention in the climate control settings on the main panel.

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Sometimes the power seat does not automatically return to the programmed position for the current driver when starting the vehicle. When this happens, the seat moves slightly then stops. I usually notice this occur if I exit the vehicle and then re-enter shortly after. I also have the easy exit feature enabled (moves the seat back after ignition off).

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
Sometimes the power seat does not automatically return to the programmed position for the current driver when starting the vehicle. When this happens, the seat moves slightly then stops. I usually notice this occur if I exit the vehicle and then re-enter shortly after. I also have the easy exit feature enabled (moves the seat back after ignition off).
Yes mine does that sometimes too.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes mine does that sometimes too.
Has it chosen a profile and it is yours when it does? If it does not know it is you it does not know to adjust the seat to your seating position. My wife does not really like to drive so seat adjustment has not been tested too much here. It worked for her when she tried. My position is all the way back and down so I do not really even test easy exit with my positioning.

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Has it chosen a profile and it is yours when it does? If it does not know it is you it does not know to adjust the seat to your seating position. My wife does not really like to drive so seat adjustment has not been tested too much here. It worked for her when she tried. My position is all the way back and down so I do not really even test easy exit with my positioning.
Yes it still happens when I'm using the FOB and the only one near the car. The correct profile is also selected.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Long Range
Country flag
I have only one profile.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Adding the rain sensing wiper bug to the list. Even at the lowest sensitivity, the rain sensing wipers sometimes activate under clear conditions.

The car never activates the wipers when I start from being parked indoors. It has also only activated in error once or twice while driving (again, I’m talking clear conditions - not rain when the auto-activation would be expected).

Where the error almost always occurs is when I turn the car on after being parked outdoors for an hour or so. When I start the car, the front wipers will trigger first, followed by the rear wiper a few seconds later. One sweep only.

if it were dust or pollen or something you would think the same problem would occur while driving, but it generally doesn’t. There doesn’t appear to be any accumulation of dust on my windshield.
We experienced this yesterday.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Easy Exit is enabled, and hasn't moved the seat once...

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
"How is my Driving" stats are not correct for longer trips. I consistently get 90-100% for each stat, but once the trip computer gets over a certain mileage the stats all drop to 0% or near 0%

20210726_085023~2.jpg

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Is there a list of the TSBs , SSMs , or Recall #s? Just a list with the numbers and a brief statement?
#0001 PAAK
#0002 PAAK
#0003 PAAK
#0004 Sync4
#0005 Cooling Fan noise
#0006 PAAK

etc, etc, etc..

unhandled

First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Is there a list of the TSBs , SSMs , or Recall #s? Just a list with the numbers and a brief statement?
#0001 PAAK
#0002 PAAK
#0003 PAAK
#0004 Sync4
#0005 Cooling Fan noise
#0006 PAAK

etc, etc, etc..
If you look for Mach-E Improvement boards on the interwebs, there's a list there. You can also checkout this: 2021 FORD MUSTANG MACH-E SUV AWD | NHTSA

ERIC8585

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Select Rapid Red
Country flag
Sometimes my car does this weird jerking/slipping with the front wheels when I'm doing a 3 point turn. It happens when I make the first sharp turn to the other side of the street and let off the accelerator. It kind of feels like I hit something but didn't. Maybe it's something to do with the 1 pedal driving or ABS? Anyone else experience this? I have a standard range RWD.
Sponsored