Mach Drop Build Updates

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
So once the status is "In Transit", does that mean it is on the train and moving at that point? My "Drop" went to that status late last week, so I wonder how long to KC?
Sponsored

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Cars go on Rail to KC. From that point they get loaded onto trucks. You should see an update at that point.
I would say there is a good chance we see some mache movement this week being shipped.
Mine was shipped 1-18-20 but no updates since then. I'm most curious about that first leg and how long it takes to get from Cuautitlán to the border, what the process looks like at the border, and then how long the remainder of that trip takes to KC.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Mine was shipped 1-18-20 but no updates since then. I'm most curious about that first leg and how long it takes to get from Cuautitlán to the border, what the process looks like at the border, and then how long the remainder of that trip takes to KC.
Well - mine shipped on 01-14-21 and still no updates in palsapp (still pending).

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Well - mine shipped on 01-14-21 and still no updates in palsapp (still pending).
Also the question of when the status shifts to shipped. Does it happen when it's loaded on a train car even if that train sits there another 3 days waiting on more cars to load? Does it happen when that train actually starts rolling?

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Also the question of when the status shifts to shipped. Does it happen when it's loaded on a train car even if that train sits there another 3 days waiting on more cars to load? Does it happen when that train actually starts rolling?
Not too sure about that. I'd imagine it gets updated around the time it's loaded on the car, as the railcar number is visible in Vehicle Visibility (dealer info). I doubt many updates to FordTracker, or even Vehicle Visibility are instant. Guessing it actually leaves the plant within a few days of it moving to "In Transit". As more and more get delivered, especially those of us here who are tracking, we'll find out more.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Based on what I've observed here on the forums, I would expect a couple weeks between ship date and when it arrives in KC.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
An hour ago - my Mach Dop changed status to In Transit and now palsapp recognizes the VIN - to KC but status is pending in palsapp. Dont know when exactly it was shipped or if its a moving train versus loaded into a stationary train. I am taking this update to mean its loaded on a train.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Based on what I've observed here on the forums, I would expect a couple weeks between ship date and when it arrives in KC.
Pretty much the same time a horse drawn covered wagon would take in days of old. well maybe not quite that slow.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Progress - my Machdrop was built on 1/9, and just a bit ago after refreshing the official Ford order tracking page, my car is estimated to be delivered to my dealer in 32 days. ETA is still blank on official page and fordtracker, but I figure it's only a matter of time...

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Progress - my Machdrop was built on 1/9, and just a bit ago after refreshing the official Ford order tracking page, my car is estimated to be delivered to my dealer in 32 days. ETA is still blank on official page and fordtracker, but I figure it's only a matter of time...
I hope mine updates soon, too. Still nothing new three days after my Premium order, built the same day as the FE, shows this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 1611618589776

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
At what point in the shipping process does the "pending" status start to chnage in the paslapp portal tracker?
The palsapp seems to be updated after the fact. It will be pending until at least the day it has happened and delivery is complete.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
So once the status is "In Transit", does that mean it is on the train and moving at that point? My "Drop" went to that status late last week, so I wonder how long to KC?
On the train yes. The auto rack could be sitting on a siding awaiting more full autoracks, at which point it gets coupled to a train.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
On the train yes. The auto rack could be sitting on a siding awaiting more full autoracks, at which point it gets coupled to a train.
I have In Transit status too as of today so it must be on a moving train? Palsapp shows pending with a freight bill number and when I check that freight bill number on palsapp it only shows two vehicles - one is my Mach Drop and another is F150. That is confusing - the only answer i can think of is that what is showing on the Palsapp is from KC to my dealer and to that dealer there are these two vehicles going? Otherwise cant figure out what the F150 is doing going from that plant to KC.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I have In Transit status too as of today so it must be on a moving train? Palsapp shows pending with a freight bill number and when I check that freight bill number on palsapp it only shows two vehicles - one is my Mach Drop and another is F150. That is confusing - the only answer i can think of is that what is showing on the Palsapp is from KC to my dealer and to that dealer there are these two vehicles going? Otherwise cant figure out what the F150 is doing going from that plant to KC.
My freight bill is my MME and a 2019 F150 that according to the VIN had some major recalls

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I'm surprised by the ETAs I am seeing coming to Michigan compared to some others people have been posting. Maybe I'm able to hitch a ride with some of the executive cars.

19 days and counting.
Sponsored