Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
So I have some new information based on the palsapp. Not sure what it means but my destination to New Castle Delaware has been updated to origin:Kansas City destination:Birmingham, MO. Again, not sure what it means, but as far as I’m concerned any movement is good movement.
Birmingham is another rail yard. It means that the truck is taking your car there to catch another train.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
So I have some new information based on the palsapp. Not sure what it means but my destination to New Castle Delaware has been updated to origin:Kansas City destination:Birmingham, MO. Again, not sure what it means, but as far as I’m concerned any movement is good movement.
It appears that a "dummy" entry is created in Jack Cooper's database when they are given a vehicles' VIN that they will eventually be transporting. Since they only know the VIN and nothing else at that point, the entry defaults to New Castle DE and has some other bogus data. When they moved your car from one railyard to the other in KC, then the entry updated to reflect that movement with real data. In my VV my car is waiting in Wilmington DE on ramp 2G, but the carrier is NOT jack cooper. So palsapp only reflects the move from KC to the "VOLTZ" railyard that was accomplished on January 29th.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Just delivered!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates 45D2D9D6-33F5-493D-9676-0FB5BC645A1E
When was your estimated delivery date? Was this early or late? And were you tracking on palsapp?

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
When was your estimated delivery date? Was this early or late? And were you tracking on palsapp?
I was tracking via Palsapp... I refreshed so many times I was afraid my IP would be blocked. My estimated delivery date was 2/13, then updated to 2/17 on 2/10 ?... But then the very next day it showed as dispatched (on 2/11). It arrived today. Dealer sent me delivery video. I went, saw, drove, configured... but following protocol the dealer will not release without 100% charge. I was a little disappointed but it's all good. I got tons of time with the salesman to review settings, we got our PAAKs set-up, etc. We’re going back in the morning to finalize everything. FINNIN FORD has been great throughout this process. No issues with Ford Options, or anything from what I can tell. Excited for my new ride!

Last edited:

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
My estimated delivery date was 2/13, then updated to 2/17 on 2/10 ?... But then the very next day it showed as dispatched (on 2/11). It arrived today. Dealer sent me delivery video. I went, saw, drove, configured... but following protocol the dealer will not release without 100% charge. I was a little disappointed but it's all good. I got tons of time with the salesman to review settings, we got our PAAKs set-up, etc. We’re going back in the morning to finalize everything. FINNIN FORD has been great throughout this process. No issues with Ford Options, or anything from what I can tell. Excited for my new ride!
Interesting, we were both pushed back by 4 days on 2/10. Congrats on the nice ride!

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I received the same update. When I look at my dealers FCTP car info, it updated to Birmingham 10 days before the car arrived at dealers. I believe it signifies that the car left Argentine on a carrier to destination. I figure sometime next weekend mine should be at the dealers. Hopefully.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Once the car shows up as “delivered” to a ramp like Muncie ramp in KC, will we see any further updates on palsapp?
No updates after that ... nothing of any more updates reported..... pretty much dependent on dealer and this last leg has more details available to the dealer.
Doesn't JCT trucking take it the last leg after the trains? I would assume from Kansas on the train and then from the next hub by the trucks again to the dealers.
It is possible you might see either a pickup from KC if it is being trucked from there (like many in MI have done) or a pickup from the final strain destination. Mine had a pending pickup from New Castle, DE that still says pending even though my Mach E is in my driveway.

Vehicle Visibility did show the delivery of mine the day after the dealer called me. An hour before mine was delivered VV still showed mine in DE -- no pickup shown.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
It seems quite a few Mach Drop cars were shipped on 1/25 or 1/26. I have seen a couple that arrived in KC last week. Mine is still showing as "pending." My ETA date is 2/21.

Anyone else still have "pending" listed in Palsapp that had theirs shipped on or before 1/26?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
It seems quite a few Mach Drop cars were shipped on 1/25 or 1/26. I have seen a couple that arrived in KC last week. Mine is still showing as "pending." My ETA date is 2/21.

Anyone else still have "pending" listed in Palsapp that had theirs shipped on or before 1/26?
Exact same situation here - built 1/9, shipped 1/26, but still pending on palsapp. Seems like ETAs have been accurate, so hopefully I'll have mine by 2/26. Until then, plenty of time to read about bugs and get inside my own head about them!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Mine shows delivered to Muncie ramp on 2/7. Shipped 1/25. No change in eta 3/3

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine shows Built 1/15, Shipped 1/23, Delivered Muncie Ramp 2/11 and nothing further. ETA still shows 2/22.
Hmmm - unless it was put on a train on 2/11 I am sure they will hit that ETA. May be they can but very close.
Sponsored