wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
I'm a three time combat veteran and I've bought so many New Cars that Dave Ramsey would put me in time out! With the issues some have had and shared here as well as an all new platform, I almost didn't take delivery. So I'm hoping the Ford my grandpa, and Father worked so hard for, will take care of it's trusting buyers. I've had 5 priuses, two kids have two of them still. I love quality, Value, and customer service above all. So far the dealer, the product, and Ford are reacting like a small startup and responding to issues, listening to customers and changing and adapting that isn't easy for a Corporation as late as Ford and that's a huge gear in itself.
Thanks for all you've done - hopefully the car gods are now shining on you and this will be the best ride you've ever had. Certainly will be a bit different. I have had my Mach e for 4 weeks on 3/3/20. I have really enjoyed every minute - there are the occasional glitches but over all - excellent. I keep thinking of "reasons" to go out for a ride - I'm becoming quite clever at, and my wife just smiles and nods. Hopefully we will both get out this weekend. Best.
Sponsored

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Love these stories and totally relate! I feel like I only know 10% of what the car, and Ford Pass will do! I'm still waiting for my electrical finalized for level 2, as well as Ford's Charge Station eventually, so we're trickle charging 3 miles an hour until tomorrow! Our rear Hatch is slightly higher on the passenger side, but I'll adjust that myself. The wife doesn't notice!

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
OK Mach Droppers, which email did you get? 250kWh or $1000+250kWh? And has it been put into your account?
I received the 250kWh email but it's for my old order. My Mach Drop has been delayed further.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I have not received any emails on this

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I did not get the email either. Just deliver the damn car already :(

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
You have been waiting for a long time - any ETA?
At one time the Ford ETA was 2/28 - 3/6, then it was pushed out 4 days so now their ETA is 3/4 (tomorrow) - 3/10. It has been 24 days since the dropoff at the argentine ramp. It must have stopped somewhere for a rest, it should not take that long. My dealer's FCTP took 17 days for that leg. The VV report is useless.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
OK Mach Droppers, which email did you get? 250kWh or $1000+250kWh? And has it been put into your account?
I received the 250kWh email but it's for my old order. My Mach Drop has been delayed further.
I did get an email for 250kwh more (500 total). Not in account yet and email says it will be there in April (see footnotes).

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I did get an email for 250kwh more (500 total). Not in account yet and email says it will be there in April (see footnotes).
for a drop? I have never received one email about anything for the drop from Ford directly. They seem to treat these as dealer stock.

I did call The $1000 refund number and Ford said nope to my Drop Vin. Oh well... not surprising

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
At one time the Ford ETA was 2/28 - 3/6, then it was pushed out 4 days so now their ETA is 3/4 (tomorrow) - 3/10. It has been 24 days since the dropoff at the argentine ramp. It must have stopped somewhere for a rest, it should not take that long. My dealer's FCTP took 17 days for that leg. The VV report is useless.
Hope you get yours this week. Our were shipped at the same time and mine was delivered on 2/23 so it is confusing. Hope its just delays and not some rework loop to Speedway. I am getting slightly concerned about all these fixes - i understand the early edition will have problems - worried they are missing impacted cars and letting us tell them versus the otherway. dont want to be surprised in the middle of a highway to no where.

OP
OP
back_at_it_19

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I have received zero emails about anything since switching to Mach drop and cancelling premium.

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I haven't heard anything from Ford about my Mach Drop FE. I saw on the tracker that my ETA has been pushed back about three weeks. After pushing my dealer, they finally confirmed what I already suspected: my car is in Hapeville, GA (not far away, on the south side of Atlanta) and listed as stopship. The dealer is trying to get more info. I feel like the proverbial mushroom.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates MME Delay
Sponsored