Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Mine (coming to SW Virginia) doesn't come up on that website. (Then again no indication mine has actually been produced, was scheduled to day for the 16th.)
When yours pops up, it’ll be interesting to see where it’s shipped.
Sponsored

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
That site asks for user name and password so I can't check.
If any of you guys with access are curious....here is my VIN. Vehicle has been assembled and parked since 11/17/20.

3FMTK3SU3MMA02459
A little odd. CSX has distribution centers (TDSI) in Annapolis Junction, MD and Twin Oaks, PA but nothing shows on their map for DE.
Right above username, you can put your put your vin number

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
That site asks for user name and password so I can't check.
If any of you guys with access are curious....here is my VIN. Vehicle has been assembled and parked since 11/17/20.

3FMTK3SU3MMA02459
You put the VIN in the search box right above the login. But here is the result for your VIN. It's going to KC first
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach Drop Build Updates Untitled

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
You put the VIN in the search box right above the login. But here is the result for your VIN. It's going to KC first
That actually makes sense. It’s being picked up in KC.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So looks like the news of rail delivery to KC is holding up.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Thanks. Was expecting to see a TX rail yard. But we know that KC is the major drop point so that makes sense too.

Thanks

Roentgen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep grand cherokee
Country flag
Thought we could start a thread for machdrop updates specifically. Since we r still in the dark, let’s pls share what we learn. My dealer confirmed my machdrop order is in the system but no build date last I heard. I converted a premium to FE.
Are you guys still getting emails about the premium you originally reserved....i received email for premium with a VIN.....dealer insists my FE is still in system and not a premium...my FE was a supposed bulld date of 12/14 and premium 12/21...update email with VIN gave me a 1/4 build date for premium...honestly this process is screwed up and never would have upgraded...by the way the VIN number allowed me to configure SYNC4a in the car for some limited options.....so confused...and dealer is no help...probably not dealers fault...anyone have any info????

Lukeh02

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14’ Taurus (21’ Mustang ME)
Country flag
Are you guys still getting emails about the premium you originally reserved....i received email for premium with a VIN.....dealer insists my FE is still in system and not a premium...my FE was a supposed bulld date of 12/14 and premium 12/21...update email with VIN gave me a 1/4 build date for premium...honestly this process is screwed up and never would have upgraded...by the way the VIN number allowed me to configure SYNC4a in the car for some limited options.....so confused...and dealer is no help...probably not dealers fault...anyone have any info????
The FE for some reason are being listed as premium's when you look at them. If you have the vin go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
put in vin

at bottom you should get a window sticker if you have a 1/4 build date.

that will show you if its a FE or Premium

OP
OP
back_at_it_19

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
I upgraded from premium to mach drop fe. My premium was cancelled and I got a Ford email to that effect and order site shows it’s cancelled. The Mach drop was never shown online and info only available through dealer.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
BOO-Mine still says in production with no window sticker. I’m jealous... I hate you all...I’m taking my ball back and going home... Just kidding. My build date was 1/4 for my Mach Drop. I am hoping mine gets built some time this week as well, but at this point what’s a week, or a month even. Now two months...that’s when you sue.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The FE for some reason are being listed as premium's when you look at them. If you have the vin go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
put in vin

at bottom you should get a window sticker if you have a 1/4 build date.

that will show you if its a FE or Premium
Or on the VIN tracker - under packages it should say 301A which would be FE

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
301A is the FE package - and in the VIN tracker if that is shown in the package section, you know it is a FE. There is no specific line item called FE in the Trim line in the VIN tracker - all FEs show as Premiums in the Trim line.

Last edited:

MurphyDog

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My original premium was built on 12/10 and waiting to ship. My FE got marked as In Production today. I have VINs and window stickers for both. I guess the dealer is going to have an extra car to sell.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My original premium was built on 12/10 and waiting to ship. My FE got marked as In Production today. I have VINs and window stickers for both. I guess the dealer is going to have an extra car to sell.
So your original Premium was build first? That was my fear, that I paid $3600 extra for a Machdrop to get it way sooner (2020) only to find the original Premium would have actually arrived first.

I have no way to know that now since they canceled my original Premium. Probably just as well. I don't think I want to know. My res# was 29k so I'm guessing (hoping now) it wasn't going to be an early build.

Still no window sticker on my Machdrop. It did recently move to "Scheduled for Production" status in the tracker.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
So your original Premium was build first? That was my fear, that I paid $3600 extra for a Machdrop to get it way sooner (2020) only to find the original Premium would have actually arrived first.

I have no way to know that now since they canceled my original Premium. Probably just as well. I don't think I want to know. My res# was 29k so I'm guessing (hoping now) it wasn't going to be an early build.

Still no window sticker on my Machdrop. It did recently move to "Scheduled for Production" status in the tracker.
I know many premium reservations were initially scheduled before these, however my release night premium had been pushed back twice for a total of two weeks. From comments here, it seems many of these FE are on schedule. So in the end it's difficult to tell which would have shown up first.
Sponsored