Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
So your original Premium was build first? That was my fear, that I paid $3600 extra for a Machdrop to get it way sooner (2020) only to find the original Premium would have actually arrived first.

I have no way to know that now since they canceled my original Premium. Probably just as well. I don't think I want to know. My res# was 29k so I'm guessing (hoping now) it wasn't going to be an early build.

Still no window sticker on my Machdrop. It did recently move to "Scheduled for Production" status in the tracker.
There's a good chance your premium would have been built first or at a similar time. I didn't get a confirmation on my Mach Drop FE until after my original premium order was scheduled so the premium was never cancelled. My reservation was 79k (end of June) and has a build week of 1/24.
Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
So your original Premium was build first? That was my fear, that I paid $3600 extra for a Machdrop to get it way sooner (2020) only to find the original Premium would have actually arrived first.

I have no way to know that now since they canceled my original Premium. Probably just as well. I don't think I want to know. My res# was 29k so I'm guessing (hoping now) it wasn't going to be an early build.

Still no window sticker on my Machdrop. It did recently move to "Scheduled for Production" status in the tracker.
This is why I cancelled my Mach(Flop)Drop reservation right after we all learned we wouldn't be getting them early and it would be $3,600 more than my original Premium reservation. I'm glad I cancelled that MachDrop FE order.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This is why I cancelled my Mach(Flop)Drop reservation right after we all learned we wouldn't be getting them early and it would be $3,600 more than my original Premium reservation. I'm glad I cancelled that MachDrop FE order.
I would have done that too if my Premium order had not gotten automatically cancelled. I kinda got penalized for being TOO proactive. I'd checked with my dealer about MachDrop first, and he put me on the waitlist. Then after much confusion on how it worked, I finally called the MachDrop line and requested one there. Turns out I was awarded one off the waitlist too, which meant two Machdrop orders. The same customer is only allowed 2 open orders. So they automatically cancelled my original Premium. Grrr.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
There's a good chance your premium would have been built first or at a similar time. I didn't get a confirmation on my Mach Drop FE until after my original premium order was scheduled so the premium was never cancelled. My reservation was 79k (end of June) and has a build week of 1/24.
Similar story for my Premium. Reservation #58161 with build scheduled week of 1/11/21.
My Fe has been assembled since 11/18/20. As far as I know it is still awaiting shipment

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My machDrop FE now has its window sticker available. Unlike other window stickers I have seen so far , instead of the blue borders, mine shows a green border. Any significance to the color i.e. completed builds show blue versus inprocess ones show green - or the color is random?

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Mine are blue. I haven't seen green. You should post it so we can see.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I can't find a difference.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The only thing I could gather is that Ford green stickers mean special order but all of MME are special orders except dealer stock/FCTP? Blue is for dealer stock?

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Just checked. I did not have one early today. But now I have a green one as well.

Maybe it is for Christmas. ??
My sticker just showed up also . . . and it's green also! Build date is week of 1/4.

Attachments