Psipunk

First Name
Harman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150, 2015 GMC Terrain
Country flag
Hi all. There is a Mach-E at my dealership today, Friday 12/4/2020, and will be there until Sunday 12/6/2020. I am going to visit the dealer today to get my first in-person look at the vehicle.

Are there any picture requests? I don't know what color/trim it is yet, but I can answer some questions if anyone has any and I can post pics later.

Let me know!
Sponsored

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Hi all. There is a Mach-E at my dealership today, Friday 12/4/2020, and will be there until Sunday 12/6/2020. I am going to visit the dealer today to get my first in-person look at the vehicle.

Are there any picture requests? I don't know what color/trim it is yet, but I can answer some questions if anyone has any and I can post pics later.

Let me know!
My money is on Premium Infinite Blue. There seems to be a regional Ford team member doing all of the local dealerships a solid!

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
Would be curious if the screens show any glare from the sun coming from the side windows. Of course they might not be outside or facing the sun.

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
Country flag
This is the same dealer I’m getting mine through. I asked if it was the same one that was at Kirkland Ford a few weeks ago and they didn’t know. Enjoy seeing it in person, pictures really don’t do it justice. It looks amazing!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Please check inside the compartment under the armrest to see if there are more USB ports in there as the manual suggests.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Would be curious if the screens show any glare from the sun coming from the side windows. Of course they might not be outside or facing the sun.
We're talking about Washington in late November/early December you realize? Sun is a rare thing around these parts this time of year. But as luck would have it, clear skies today :cool:.

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
My question is along that line but wondering if the screen is visible when wearing polarized sunglasses? I have issues with with seeing my phone screen when wearing sunglasses. I really hope that is not the case with the MME.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My question is along that line but wondering if the screen is visible when wearing polarized sunglasses? I have issues with with seeing my phone screen when wearing sunglasses. I really hope that is not the case with the MME.
That's a great question. There's various screens on my Escape that have dark lines running through them when I wear my sunglasses (which is most of the time when in the car). I assume it's some sort of polarized coating on the plastic display covers.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Please check inside the compartment under the armrest to see if there are more USB ports in there as the manual suggests.
And if they can be used for data (like music from a flash drive for instance), or are they just for charging.

JTK44

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Would like to see the knee room on the back seats, if sitting in the Mach E is allowed!

I am just under 6" 2'. At my dealer two weeks ago, I set the driver seat to my liking, and then sat in the back seat behind the driver's seat:

Plenty of both head and knee room.

However, it might be a bit tight for three across. Width felt more like an Escape - smaller than an Edge.

Hope this helps.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I am just under 6" 2'. At my dealer two weeks ago, I set the driver seat to my liking, and then sat in the back seat behind the driver's seat:

However, it might be a bit tight for three across. Width felt more like an Escape - smaller than an Edge.

Hope this helps.
Great insight!

3 across won't be an issue for us

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag

Hope this helps.
Same height here. This pic is me sitting in back seat after adjusting the front seat to my preferred driving position. Had at least 3 full inches to the back of the seat.. Way more leg room than my 06 explorer and 15 crv for comparison.

20201023_125704.jpg

RonG

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2018 MB GLC AMG 43. Previously owned Mustangs: 1965 hardtop, 1967 Fastback, 1966 Fastback
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Let me know!
Could you look closely at the Wheel lip moldings and how they are installed. Check if they could easily be removed for painting. I prefer the body colour moldings like the FE and GT will have, not the black painted ones that make the wheel well opening look to big. If/when I purchase a premium model and if I don't like the black moldings, I would like to remove them and have them painted to match the body colour. Check to see if they can be removed without having to first remove other parts. Any close-up pics would be helpful.
Thank you.

TxTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE and 2021 Escape PHEV Titanium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We know the doors each have a lighted button for opening. Above the button on each door is a symbol for locking the door once it is closed. Can you check somehow to determine if it lights up as you touch the area, or do you touch the area just knowing it's there, meaning no light feature? Thanks...Tom
Sponsored