Mach-E aware dealers in CO?

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
I bought the non hardwire ChargePoint home flex from Amazon. I like it because it is just one app to deal if in the event I needed to use a ChargePoint public charger. I had a 240v outlet installed by Legacy Electric. My advice on electricians is to shop around. I got quotes ranging from $750 to $1400 to run the cable from my basement to the garage. Go to the Nextdoor app and see which electricians your neighbors recommend. Also, I got a couple shops that tried to charge the Tesla tax right away by asking for service call fee just to get an estimate to which I told them to pound sand. Keep in mind you can get a tax credit of 30% of your total cost between equipment and install.
I'll keep this in mind. It's super helpful to know what price is reasonable to pay to run the wire and install the 240v outlet.

One thing I'm inquiring about is the EV Accelerate At Home Program with xcel. Seems like a decent deal. You rent either a ChargePoint Home Flex or Enel X Juice Box from them for $13.29 a month that xcel will hardwire for you. They also offer a $500 rebate to offset the cost of running any 240-volt circuit wiring from my panel to the charger location as long as you opt-in to their off-peak charging schedule. Xcel is moving to time of day based rates anyway so charging at night will be far cheaper (and when I would be doing it anyway). Anyone else here use this program?

https://ev.xcelenergy.com/ev-accelerate-at-home-co
Sponsored

TeddySquared

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I'll keep this in mind. It's super helpful to know what price is reasonable to pay to run the wire and install the 240v outlet.

One thing I'm inquiring about is the EV Accelerate At Home Program with xcel. Seems like a decent deal. You rent either a ChargePoint Home Flex or Enel X Juice Box from them for $13.29 a month that xcel will hardwire for you. They also offer a $500 rebate to offset the cost of running any 240-volt circuit wiring from my panel to the charger location as long as you opt-in to their off-peak charging schedule. Xcel is moving to time of day based rates anyway so charging at night will be far cheaper (and when I would be doing it anyway). Anyone else here use this program?

https://ev.xcelenergy.com/ev-accelerate-at-home-co
I recently applied for this program. Had their electrician (White Star Electric) come out and assess the work needed. About 40ft of conduit from the box to the spot in the garage, but our breaker box was full and will need them to increase the capacity.Doubting all that is covered but will let you know what comes of it all. Curious to hear your experience so far as well.

Wally5280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Premium EX AWD (Ordered)
Country flag
I recently applied for this program. Had their electrician (White Star Electric) come out and assess the work needed. About 40ft of conduit from the box to the spot in the garage, but our breaker box was full and will need them to increase the capacity.Doubting all that is covered but will let you know what comes of it all. Curious to hear your experience so far as well.
I have them coming out to my house Friday. Sounds like I have a similar setup to you although I have a detached garage so they may have to bury some wire. I think $500 of the wiring costs are covered by xcel so that should help make a dent in the cost. I’ll let everyone know how it goes.

EvergreenGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Extended Range Battery, AWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
Hi all, jumping into this thread to ask about post purchase experience and service. I ordered my Mach-E last March from Autonation Ford Littleton, arrived in August. Luckily I haven't had any real problems, but I did contact them months ago about the windshield and roof recall and it's been crickets ever since. Anytime I try to call it just rings, or I get put on hold for 30+ minutes before hanging up. The few times I actually can get to a service rep, they say they have to look into it and then I'm back on endless hold. I assume I can switch to any Ford dealership for service, and seeing if there are better options. Thanks!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Hi all, jumping into this thread to ask about post purchase experience and service. I ordered my Mach-E last March from Autonation Ford Littleton, arrived in August. Luckily I haven't had any real problems, but I did contact them months ago about the windshield and roof recall and it's been crickets ever since. Anytime I try to call it just rings, or I get put on hold for 30+ minutes before hanging up. The few times I actually can get to a service rep, they say they have to look into it and then I'm back on endless hold. I assume I can switch to any Ford dealership for service, and seeing if there are better options. Thanks!
I tried taking mine to Freeway Ford for the glass recall. They can't do it as this time and suggested I take it to AutoNation or O'Meara because those are the ones that have collision centers.

Earplug

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT-PE
Country flag