Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Tom M. rock this very! Well done!

One of the best range test to date .. 70mph is a sweet spot too .. as most people drive faster than the speed limit but not by too much, and still better range than EPA rating .. awesome ?

Electric Fusion

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Audi eTron, TT Roush Mustang, *Mustang Mach E 4X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It confirms what a lot of us have been seeing. The Mach-E is doing great compared to the EPA estimates. I haven't done a 100-0 range test, but just from normal driving I can estimate that I could get over 308 miles of range if I did (mix of highway and city).
Very true the Mach E is the best range EV I have own now! better than EPA instead on much lower!

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Good video and great news. Having just done a multi-charge road trip this weekend, I am amazed with the range as well. I drove faster than that and didn't see that kind of range, but it still handled everything I threw at it.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
With the large buffer we should still be getting this range in a year or mare. My 2015 B250 has very little degradation (about 1%) because of the large buffer.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Here is another range test.

Spoiler alert:

MACH-E does very well!

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Good video and great news. Having just done a multi-charge road trip this weekend, I am amazed with the range as well. I drove faster than that and didn't see that kind of range, but it still handled everything I threw at it.
I had the same experience. I felt like there's a crossover in total trip time for a long road trip somewhere between 65-75... where driving faster begins to add time due to more charging time required. Based on the steady 70 test, I'm narrowing my range for the crossover to be 70-75.

DocOfClocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E Premium AWD, CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
I had the same experience. I felt like there's a crossover in total trip time for a long road trip somewhere between 65-75... where driving faster begins to add time due to more charging time required. Based on the steady 70 test, I'm narrowing my range for the crossover to be 70-75.
It would be really nice to see the consumption rate vs. speed curve, from a single vehicle on a track.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
Thanks for posting. I think I'm going to grab my dealers demo AWD EX in a month.
Sponsored