Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
While I happen to abhor the Prius, unlike you I have the good sense not to ridicule valid observations.
Really? All observations are valid in some way I suppose. You:

These clowns….

Their usual dreg….

Thanks for sharing this crap….

Yeah, that checks out. I’ve been watching MotorWeek since I was a kid in the ‘80s, however, some of your comment was actually funny and accurate. Until the last line.
That’s the reason for the Prius hit. I’m glad @silverelan shared it, even if it it was a fairly lame first drive review of a Grabber Blue GTPE and a Sonny Crockett Turquoise Miami Vice 35th Anniversary special edition GT.
Sponsored

ate2aqtr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Cybertruck, Passport, 17Jeep 11 odyse
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
When is the "Embargo" set to be lifted??? Is there an OTA update coming releasing more battery/power in the 60mph-124mph range?? Or at least up to 90mph/100mph??

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
When is the "Embargo" set to be lifted??? Is there an OTA update coming releasing more battery/power in the 60mph-124mph range?? Or at least up to 90mph/100mph??
Given how it performed in the police track handling test (barely faster than an F150 and V6 Durango - slower than a V8 Durango and every other car they tested), I am guessing it is what it is. Ford would have put their best foot forward for that test.
Sponsored