Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e GT/2020 BMW 750iM/60 Vette/12 Wrangler
Occupation
Collision Center(s) Owner
Country flag
Totally worth the wait... Ordered in October 2021... Super Cool... Super Fast... MagneRide suspension... much better that the Premium, I test drove. I have some feedback on financing and delivery... Most importantly... let them know... Do not install the front plate... they literally drilled holes in the front bumper... they should have asked me first but, they claim that I ordered online in the purchase... glad I own a body shop... 2nd... I've heard about dealerships charging a mark up on the MSRP. In fact, the dealership planned on adding $ 1,000.00. However, when the car arrived, I financed the car through the Ford site, same I ordered the car through. I chose the balloon payment option... I ended up with $ 2,750.00 in discounts, they applied my $ 1,000.00 deposit and I will still get the $ 7,500.00 tax credit. I did not lease the car... the pay off at the end of 3 years will be $ 33,000.00. I'm sure the car will be worth more than that... if I choose to sell it. I did not pay a dealer mark-up... and they car is just amazing... all these reviews on the Mach-e are disappointing. Ford has made a statement and you better hurry... I would not have bought this car without the almost $ 10,000.00 in savings.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GTPE just arrived 5ee43ee8-bc18-4bad-9765-98cf890c1c70
Sponsored

Last edited:

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats and have fun with your bea new MME! 😊🐩

OP
OP
Bodyshopguy

Bodyshopguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Totally worth the wait... Ordered in October 2021... Super Cool... Super Fast... MagneRide suspension... much better than the Premium, I test drove. I have some feedback on financing and delivery... Most importantly... let them know... Do not install the front plate... they literally drilled holes in the front bumper... they should asked me first but, they claim that I ordered online in the purchase... glad I own a body shop... 2nd... I've heard about dealerships charging a mark up on the MSRP. In fact, the dealership planned on adding $ 1,000.00. However, when the car arrived, I financed the car through the Ford site, I ordered the car through. I chose the balloon payment option... I ended up with $ 2,750.00 in discounts, they applied my $ 1,000.00 deposit and I will still get the $ 7,500.00 tax credit. I did not lease the car... the pay off at the end of 3 years will be $ 33,000.00. I'm sure they car will be worth more than that... if I choose to sell it. I did not pay a dealer mark-up... and the car is just amazing... all these reviews are disappointing. Ford has made a statement and you better hurry... I would not have bought this car without the almost $ 10,000.00 in savings.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GTPE just arrived 5ee43ee8-bc18-4bad-9765-98cf890c1c70

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Congrats! In CA a front plate is required, so YOU have to tell them not to do it. Some dealers will ask you, but most will just do it. I told my dealer if they drill holes I won't buy the car. They made sure everyone knew not to put a front plate on. Always have to be proactive, especially when the delivery checklist states to install the front license plate...

Make sure you do the Clean Vehicle Rebate for some extra cash and get your carpool decals!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
After you plastic weld those holes, you can put a license plate wrap over the repair. It is fully legal under a pilot program in California. https://licenseplatewrap.com/

588A2D91-BE28-4417-BD18-FBA1C7C545E6.jpeg

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
What a beauty! Damn, I really love those GT PE wheels.

BlackonBlack

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE
Occupation
Self-employed
Country flag
IMG_9757.jpg
I
Totally worth the wait... Ordered in October 2021... Super Cool... Super Fast... MagneRide suspension... much better that the Premium, I test drove. I have some feedback on Financing and delivery... Most importantly... let them know... Do not install the front plate... they literally drilled holes in the front bumper... they should asked me first but, they claim that I ordered online in the purschase... glad I own a body shop... 2nd... I've heard about dealerships charging a mark up on the MSRP. In fact, the dealership planned on adding $ 1,000.00. However, when the car arrived, I financed the car through the Ford site, I ordered the car through. I chose the balloon payment option... I ended up with $ 2,750.00 in discounts, they applied my $ 1,000.00 deposit and I will still get the $ 7,500.00 tax credit. I did not lease the car... the pay off at the end of 3 years will be $ 33,000.00. I'm sure they car will be worth more than that... if I choose to sell it. I did not pay a dealer mark-up... and they car is amazing... all these reviews are disappointing. Ford has made a statement and you better hurry... I would not have bought this car without the almost $ 10,000.00 in savings.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GTPE just arrived IMG_9757
Enjoy the ride!

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Welcome to the club. Best of luck with your new ride.

Ninja4hire

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black Mach-e GT, 2018 Camaro SS
Occupation
Not a paid assassin!
Country flag
Can't wait for my Shadow Black GT!

Knock on wood, but so far I've never been pulled over for not having a front plate here in California. I've been harassed after the fact while driving my Camaro SS, but I keep it in the car and they usually just give me a warning.

OP
OP
Bodyshopguy

Bodyshopguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Clean Air Decal... do they come with the registration or do you order them separately? and yes, 750.00 of the discounts was the clean air...

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Clean air decals are extra in CA. I don’t want them on my car so I didn’t pay for them. 😎🐩

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Totally worth the wait... Ordered in October 2021... Super Cool... Super Fast... MagneRide suspension... much better that the Premium, I test drove. I have some feedback on Financing and delivery... Most importantly... let them know... Do not install the front plate... they literally drilled holes in the front bumper... they should asked me first but, they claim that I ordered online in the purschase... glad I own a body shop... 2nd... I've heard about dealerships charging a mark up on the MSRP. In fact, the dealership planned on adding $ 1,000.00. However, when the car arrived, I financed the car through the Ford site, I ordered the car through. I chose the balloon payment option... I ended up with $ 2,750.00 in discounts, they applied my $ 1,000.00 deposit and I will still get the $ 7,500.00 tax credit. I did not lease the car... the pay off at the end of 3 years will be $ 33,000.00. I'm sure they car will be worth more than that... if I choose to sell it. I did not pay a dealer mark-up... and they car is amazing... all these reviews are disappointing. Ford has made a statement and you better hurry... I would not have bought this car without the almost $ 10,000.00 in savings.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GTPE just arrived 20211201_154030
I asked my dealer not to install the front plate here in Cali, they said they legally have to and can not sell me the car without them installing the front plate. Even asked if they could velcrow it on until we leave the lot they said no :(