Mach E ordering will happen directly through Ford

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
A plan is for active employees and their immediate family, Z plan is the same but for retired, and X plan is the friends and family discount. A/Z plans give the most discount, while X gives less.
Did I read somewhere that belonging to some kind of Mustang club could you get discounted pricing, as well?
Sponsored

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did I read somewhere that belonging to some kind of Mustang club could you get discounted pricing, as well?
I believe that can sometimes get you an X plan discount since usually they have a contact that works for Ford.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I believe that can sometimes get you an X plan discount since usually they have a contact that works for Ford.
Thanks! Did your Ford Rep tell you how the discount would be applied through the online reservation system?

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I don't have that information yet but someone else on here may have that. There's a formula for figuring out A/X/Z plan. Here is a site outlining it: A/X/Z plan

FordTechOne

First Name
FordTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Occupation
Software Designer
Country flag
1. I would like to Buy the Ford Mach E from online at ford.com
2. I would like to NOT need to get any upgrades from a Ford Dealer Directly, I would like to order at Ford.com for any UPGRADES, Pay for it on Ford.com and goto an Autherized installers for that without the dealers having my personal information. No up-selling/cross marketing is needed by the local dealer.
3. I would like Electrify America to FREE/Unlimited use for at least 5-8 Years for original ownership (fully intergraded with Ford.com accounts). Freedom to travel is KEY.

Finally, Zero Tune-Up mania, Please....

To be Fair, It a car FOR 2020. NOT 1930's business model. Amazon Delivers Food to the Front door.... just saying.

Last edited:

F91

I work for Titus Will Ford in Tacoma WA. I am also going to sign up Sunday for a 2021 Mustang Mach-e to replace my 227,000 mile C-Max Energi. I have been told by my Ford rep. that A/>X>Z & D planes will be available for it.
Ross
Awesome. Port Orchard WA here, just down the road.... Can't wait to see what the actual release tells us.

mdvolt

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mdvolt.org
Vehicles
Fusion Energi; Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I joined the Mustang club and got a discount on a Fusion Energi, first one at the dealer in 2013.

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE Mach E, 2018 Mustang GT 6-Speed
Country flag
Yes, I joined the Mustang Club of America and got X plan pricing on both my 2015 and 2018 Mustangs.... great deal!

MI Mach

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Focus RS & 2008 BMW 135i
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Tesla cars still need non-ICE service just like any other car. Just check the quality and warranty items Tesla owners have mentioned. Having the Ford dealership network for these service items is a great plus for this vehicle and other future Ford EVs. Eliminating the need to drive hours away from home or have your vehicle shipped to a service center.

Maugusty

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon to be a Mach E owner
Occupation
Ford Salesperson
Country flag
I am very excited about the upcoming launch. Yes, this is the first time Ford is going to try to take $500 deposits to secure interest. From what I understand you have to choose the dealership you want to take delivery from. If anyone is in upstate NY, I would be more than happy to be your salesperson. I am a 60-year-old, 40-year veteran in the car business. I do delivery only the finest experience and no B/S. I don't give it or listen to it. Google West Herr Ford of Rochester and you can find me. The more of you who choose West Herr the more allocation we will earn. I will have my deposit in on Sunday. Good luck & Happy motoring.

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Standard Range, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500E
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
Good. because that means the stealerships in my area won't tack on 10K like they did when the Mustangs were redesigned in 2005 to be more retro.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Good. because that means the stealerships in my area won't tack on 10K like they did when the Mustangs were redesigned in 2005 to be more retro.
I am hoping some of the earlier internet rumors are true in that the dealer principles got told msrp is the price no mark ups. We reserve online pick spec assign a dealer to ship it to and pay that price. ADM will just kill sales as the tax credit is what is keeping the price below a tesla any mark up and people will go else where

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I am hoping some of the earlier internet rumors are true in that the dealer principles got told msrp is the price no mark ups. We reserve online pick spec assign a dealer to ship it to and pay that price. ADM will just kill sales as the tax credit is what is keeping the price below a tesla any mark up and people will go else where
Agreed. I’m not completely sold on the Mach E yet, but an ADM would push me towards a Model Y in a heartbeat. My local Ford dealer would put an ADM on a rock if they could

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
Agreed. I’m not completely sold on the Mach E yet, but an ADM would push me towards a Model Y in a heartbeat. My local Ford dealer would put an ADM on a rock if they could
Ya hopefully the Ford bean counters realize this. The whole ADM thing's gotta go away if Ford or any other company wants to compete with Tesla on pricing/value.

Yankabilly1963

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 lariat crew F-150 5.4 ,2010 mkx 3.5 FWD, 207&208 focus 2.0
Occupation
Ford motor co KTP
Country flag
This is a good thing, via Fordauthority:

During past launches, customers had to wait for a dealer to begin accepting orders, and place an order with a qualified dealer. By comparison, it seems that the reservation-style process for the Mustang-inspired EV will be handled by The Blue Oval itself, and then processed by dealers.

But then how will pricing work? Negotiate with Ford or dealer? Or maybe non-negotiable price like Teslas?
Will there be one at every dealership to see if the size will fit my 73 inch frame? I cannot fit in a mustang as is Looks like the size of the Mazda CX5
Sponsored