pt19713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thx for the post. Very instructive. Looks are far more important than the TSLA crowd will admit. Ignore 'em.

The Y is just a weird mobile to me, something only the mother could love. Looks dated already.

The Mach-E is really attractive looking. Maybe the Audi EV's are in the same ballpark, but that is a cool thing in itself as the Audi's start $20,000 higher.
Arguing over looks on the internet, something that is subjective, is useless. Ask most Tesla owners their thoughts on the MME and they will say the same thing MME owners say about the Y. It's ugly. There's no one right answer.
Sponsored

pt19713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Lmaooooo this is soooo true on so many levels. I have actually seen Tesla owners kind of turning their nose up at my MME. Its cool though... they really will be salty when some other competitors like Rivian get into the space as well. What are they gonna do when the SUV comes out with 300 mile rage in a car that looks similar to a Ford Flex. LOL
People forget the Y has 4+ year old battery tech and is due the next generation 4680 cell within the next year. The next Y will more battery capacity, then Ford will release there's, and so on. It's just normal evolution of technology where someone has to play catch up when a newer product is released.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
People forget the Y has 4+ year old battery tech and is due the next generation 4680 cell within the next year. The next Y will more battery capacity, then Ford will release there's, and so on. It's just normal evolution of technology where someone has to play catch up when a newer product is released.
I agree that once BEVs become more common, there will be a certain tempo to it like there is with many other segments of the auto industry in terms of who has the best objective specs.

Like with the F150, Silverado, and Ram - who has the best truck in any given year? Usually the brand with the newest generation truck. Who has the worst truck? Usually the brand that’s a model year or two away from a complete redesign.

pt19713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree that once BEVs become more common, there will be a certain tempo to it like there is with many other segments of the auto industry in terms of who has the best objective specs.

Like with the F150, Silverado, and Ram - who has the best truck in any given year? Usually the brand with the newest generation truck. Who has the worst truck? Usually the brand that’s a model year or two away from a complete redesign.
The Dodge Ram is the worst truck every year. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: ARK

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Definitely. What bugs me is that the cameras will turn on as I go in the garage, then once I cross the entrance, they turn off. I have to manually turn them back on so I can see how close I am to the back wall. I also want a quick access button and make sure they stay on for a bit longer than they do.
I too would appreciate the chance to set a timer for the 360 cam to remain displayed after sensors are activated.