Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
You really look at them both can see how many tesla went with aero then style.
Yes but to choose a catfish as your style cues? I prefer starting with a Mustang.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I wonder how loud that really is?
Here are my videos for comparison. They are quieter than the sound of tires turning on wet pavement:

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Asking for interior opinions as well:

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Both groups are bad. I wonder if the Mustang fans had a problem with it going from "Leaded" gas to unleaded. I can hear them now, "THE TRUE MUSTANG ONLY TAKES REAL LEAD FUEL. FORD IS DUMB! DEATH TO THE UNLEADED. #NOTAMUSTANG"
To be fair, most complaints aren't because it is electric, but because it is a 4-door cross-over.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
If the Teslarati are attacking that hard, then you know they're worried. Ford has definitely given Tesla real competition, and the fanboys don't like it.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
To be fair, most complaints aren't because it is electric, but because it is a 4-door cross-over.
I am aware and don't really care what their complaint is. Although I have read some comments about it being electric and not being able to hear the loud engine. It is the absurdity that things should not evolve. All manufacturers need to make decisions that allow them to cater to a larger audience. I think Ford has done that. Porsche did it when they came out with the Panamera, followed by crossovers. Tesla has done it. The would-be haters just shouldn't hate on us because of our decision to buy the car.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I am aware and don't really care what their complaint is. Although I have read some comments about it being electric and not being able to hear the loud engine. It is the absurdity that things should not evolve. All manufacturers need to make decisions that allow them to cater to a larger audience. I think Ford has done that. Porsche did it when they came out with the Panamera, followed by crossovers. Tesla has done it. The would-be haters just shouldn't hate on us because of our decision to buy the car.
Agreed. If they don’t like it they don’t have to buy it. Of course the next Mustang coupe that comes out may be the last to offer it in ICE.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Sure the choice is to either let the name die completely at some point or evolve it.