Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
These screens just popped up on my phone. Maybe my Mach-Drop is done???
Sorry but you’ll see my post was in Oct, 2 months before my car was built.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
These screens just popped up on my phone. Maybe my Mach-Drop is done???
Lol my Ford Pass just prompted me set up these things and a remote setup button now shows. Would love to think my car is done but I know it’s not due to plant shutdown. My build is next week though so may be systems slowly moving .

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I was just going through the Ford Owner site to add my Mach-E back in, to go through the remote setup again, and this link showed up under my Fusion:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610141466551

right now, it just says this on the page, but it's interesting to see:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610141421253

(edit) I'm also now able to see this (really cool!) splash screen for my "Dashboard":

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610141677947

there's also links to a new online "Vehicle Orientation Guide":
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610141743254

there's a lot of info there now, and it looks like it's still being built out to add more.

nice stuff.

Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I was just going through the Ford Owner site to add my Mach-E back in, to go through the remote setup again, and this link showed up under my Fusion:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610141743254

right now, it just says this on the page, but it's interesting to see:

(edit) I'm also now able to see this (really cool!) splash screen for my "Dashboard":

there's also links to a new online "Vehicle Orientation Guide":

there's a lot of info there now, and it looks like it's still being built out to add more.

nice stuff.
Neat!

The only thing that's new on mine is access to the remote vehicle setup. Strangely, I was able to do that via the FordPass app about 2 months ago but not ever since. And I was never able to do this via web browser until you've pointed it out, just now.

Meanwhile, the Mach-E dashboard for mine still has no image of the vehicle at all. Just the giant Mustang Mach-E thing. I can switch to my Fiesta and back the MME and get this while awaiting the mid-aughts web 2.0 AJAX magic to catch up.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610168396895

Also, I've been checking for the Guide link every so often. Still unavailable for mine. Maybe it's on a per-vehicle production timeline. Or maybe it was forgotten, just like the image of an Infinite Blue Premium.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 1610168308933

Providing a link to Connected Services for the 2014 Fiesta is sort of cruel. The car has an analog modem -- I'm not kidding -- and Ford shut down the modem bank several years ago. So it has no one to talk to any more (and is lonely).

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Providing a link to Connected Services for the 2014 Fiesta is sort of cruel. The car has an analog modem -- I'm not kidding -- and Ford shut down the modem bank several years ago. So it has no one to talk to any more (and is lonely).
Not only Ford: AT&T shut down its analog network shortly thereafter (which is why Ford did it anyway).

Tremor38

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
After setting up my app I clicked through some info in the quick reference guide and found this. Looks like the frunk is able to be opened from the display but does disclaim that models with the divider won’t work. Leads me to assume some version of safety approval must have dictated they remove in certain areas.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 2E7B377A-6101-44A5-9AB5-432B79807403

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Neat!

The only thing that's new on mine is access to the remote vehicle setup. Strangely, I was able to do that via the FordPass app about 2 months ago but not ever since. And I was never able to do this via web browser until you've pointed it out, just now.

Meanwhile, the Mach-E dashboard for mine still has no image of the vehicle at all. Just the giant Mustang Mach-E thing. I can switch to my Fiesta and back the MME and get this while awaiting the mid-aughts web 2.0 AJAX magic to catch up.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Remote Vehicle Setup Experience & Screenshots 2E7B377A-6101-44A5-9AB5-432B79807403

Also, I've been checking for the Guide link every so often. Still unavailable for mine. Maybe it's on a per-vehicle production timeline. Or maybe it was forgotten, just like the image of an Infinite Blue Premium.

the Guide thing seems confused right now - I get videos and entries for the Fusion mixed with the MME or something. Not sure exactly what's happening.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
After setting up my app I clicked through some info in the quick reference guide and found this. Looks like the frunk is able to be opened from the display but does disclaim that models with the divider won’t work. Leads me to assume some version of safety approval must have dictated they remove in certain areas.
the whole divider/frunk release thing is confusing to me in that I feel like this is a case where communication could go a long way - just tell us what the deal is. why is it such a big secret?
Sponsored