Mach-E Scheduling (1/31) for Builds (2/28) through (3/28)

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
I love the gray interior and that’s what I ordered. It is the only thing I’ve decided I’m willing to give up. I have black interior now and will survive. #firstworldproblems

If you find one near you with the black interior let me know! ? Or better yet if you find 2 with the gray!!! ?

2022s have been in prod for a month and two things have been eliminated. I’m looking at an April or later production date. Will other things that I care about be cut and then I won’t be able to find one. I don’t know. This is a different world right now. I would hope Ford will be able to keep the features the same.

I also hope that most glitches can be fixed with OTA updates.
I just use AutoTrader to search and use the filters. I do have to sort out all the Star White ones, but it's showing several even with the gray interior. Having a young baby, I'm not willing to drive more than a couple hundred miles to buy, and with that more limited range, there's nothing available less than 6 hours away from me unfortunately.
Sponsored

Mach_Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: '22 MME CR1 AWD ER
I'm new to the forum so can someone give me a brief explanation of this Production Week Scheduling document? I've seen multiple threads posting the same build weeks schedule, so why does the same Build Week Schedule get reposted? Does the one posted in this thread mean all of those weeks are cleanup weeks? When it's not cleanup weeks what would it say? The model they to build?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF,MACHE PREMIUM eAWD
Country flag
I’m starting to give up trying to figure out any rhyme or reason to this. How are they scheduling for weeks they aren’t scheduling for yet? ??‍♀ I’m now in the phase of trying to figure out if there’s another car I could like as well that I’d get sooner.

The more crazy thought… Do I try to find one on a lot that isn’t what I want and if I get it at X plan could I not lose money trading or selling when mine comes in (someday, maybe in 2022)?
It is all because its a Premium ER AWD.. i am kicking myself too, the RWD would have sufficed for me. All other variants are being scheduled

Molybdenum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered 8/21
Country flag
Got a 4/4 build date for my 8/21 premium AWD ER order. Excited to finally be scheduled! Hopefully it doesn't slip too much.

indygam

First Name
Indy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity
Country flag
Got a 4/4 build date for my 8/21 premium AWD ER order. Excited to finally be scheduled! Hopefully it doesn't slip too much.
Congratulations. I ordered my premium AWD ER on 8/23 so may be a few more 'cleanup schedules' to get it.

My dealers just handed over two premium AWDs to the customers who had ordered them in May 2021, so in my case expecting a total wait time of about 9 months.

Molybdenum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered 8/21
Country flag
Congratulations. I ordered my premium AWD ER on 8/23 so may be a few more 'cleanup schedules' to get it.

My dealers just handed over two premium AWDs to the customers who had ordered them in May 2021, so in my case expecting a total wait time of about 9 months.
Hopefully yours gets scheduled soon, maybe the next scheduling with 4/4? I was a little surprised to get scheduled for 4/4 on cleanup scheduling for March.

blazinazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ER AWD Premium
Country flag
It is all because its a Premium ER AWD.. i am kicking myself too, the RWD would have sufficed for me. All other variants are being scheduled
Same here. Apparently that was the biggest mistake we could have made since every other spec and trim seems to be getting scheduled.

mache-sh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach-e
Mine (SEL) scheduled for week of 1/31 and no response a week now. mine is now pushed to 2/28 or later ( what's clean up scheduling?). TIA

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Hot damn! My dealer just sent me an email, I'm on the schedule for the week of March 14th! Looks like I made the cleanup week!

Last edited:

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Hot damn! My dealer just sent me an email, I'm on the schedule for the week of March 14th! Looks like I made the cleanup week!
So happy for you! I’m sure it’s such a relief to know the next step and kinda timeline.

I just flew to Richmond to get a cancelled order. Figured I wanted to test the car in 30 degree weather since we don’t really get that in FL. Haha ?

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Hot damn! My dealer just sent me an email, I'm on the schedule for the week of March 14th!
So happy for you! I’m sure it’s such a relief to know the next step and kinda timeline.

I just flew to Richmond to get a cancelled order. Figured I wanted to test the car in 30 degree weather since we don’t really get that in FL. Haha ?
Wait what? You flew to Richmond! Did you buy it and drive it home?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Wait what? You flew to Richmond! Did you buy it and drive it home?
Yup flew in yesterday morning. Left the Ford dealer in Glen Allen about 1 pm, stopped overnight near Savannah and got home (outside Tampa) at 4:30 today. Put 850 miles on the car! I am glad I did it. I learned so much about the car, fast charging and how I want everything set up.

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Yup flew in yesterday morning. Left the Ford dealer in Glen Allen about 1 pm, stopped overnight near Savannah and got home (outside Tampa) at 4:30 today. Put 850 miles on the car! I am glad I did it. I learned so much about the car, fast charging and how I want everything set up.
Excellent- Sheehy ? you might have been 5 minutes from me! enjoy the car, no more waiting. I’m jealous

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Excellent- Sheehy ? you might have been 5 minutes from me! enjoy the car, no more waiting. I’m jealous
Richmond Ford West. They were great. They could have screwed me and didn’t. I hope something crazy happens and they bump up your order and you get it right away!

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT