Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
LOL, we get a lot of the same questions here although the strangest one we got was:

“I spent 40 years as an electrical engineer, you know the lifespan on those batteries is only like 300 charges?” I responded with hmmm well our 2017 Ford Focus Electric with 56,000 miles on it plugs in ever night so that’s… what like the 1,600th time we have plugged it in to charge it after running around town… and we still get like 99% of the expected range so that car must be some miracle of science & engineering!
Sponsored

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
  1. How far can it go on a charge?
  2. How long does it take to charge?
  3. How long do the batteries last?
  4. How do you like it?
At a Dunkin Donuts drive through the kid said he loves it. His question: How much did it cost? Is it fast. My answers: a lot , it is quick.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
I reply yes, it’s Fords new Electric Mustang. He replies, “Great, is it a V8?” I just stared at him strangely for a few seconds.
(Nope, no engine)
Lol....that's so funny. Been to a few car shows already and been asked that same question with the frunk wipe open. So now I fill up the frunk with drinks and have two large V8 bottles with it and tell folks that it's a V8....well now a V16🤪
The most questions I do get are the range and if it's fully electric and ohhh yeah how long it takes to charge.

20220716_103010.jpg

20220716_101503.jpg

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Most asked question for me: "what happened to your Mach-e order?"
(Currently looking at an estimated delivery date about 11 months after placing the order.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Most asked questions 20220716_101503
Seems like you have been waiting forever. I hope you get it soon.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
At a Dunkin Donuts drive through the kid said he loves it. His question: How much did it cost? Is it fast. My answers: a lot , it is quick.
I’m surprised how many people ask about the cost. I just say, all new cars are expensive these days.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I’m surprised how many people ask about the cost. I just say, all new cars are expensive these days.
Ain’t that the truth! 🥹🐩

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
LOL, we get a lot of the same questions here although the strangest one we got was:

“I spent 40 years as an electrical engineer, you know the lifespan on those batteries is only like 300 charges?” I responded with hmmm well our 2017 Ford Focus Electric with 56,000 miles on it plugs in ever night so that’s… what like the 1,600th time we have plugged it in to charge it after running around town… and we still get like 99% of the expected range so that car must be some miracle of science & engineering!
*waves* hey, another Denton MME!!! Technically, I'm in Corinth, but close enough. I've probably seen you on the road, there aren't too many around the area still.

JRB100

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mustang Mach-e Select (C/T pkg) 10/10/22 build
Occupation
Retired educator
Country flag
*waves* hey, another Denton MME!!! Technically, I'm in Corinth, but close enough. I've probably seen you on the road, there aren't too many around the area still.
I'll be there soon. (Dallas/Carrollton)

I believe it was March when I went by Five Star Ford Dallas to look at an Ice Blue MME. I was really surprised on my drive home to see a white MME in my rear view mirror. (Hasn't happened since)

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'll be there soon. (Dallas/Carrollton)

I believe it was March when I went by Five Star Ford Dallas to look at an Ice Blue MME. I was really surprised on my drive home to see a white MME in my rear view mirror. (Hasn't happened since)
Got my GTPE in May in Plano; I think I've seen 3 MMEs on the road since then.

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
Just yesterday while picking up dinner at a Salvadorian place, a woman runs across the parking lot saying how much she and her husband wanted a Mach E but they couldn't find one to test drive, and she asked me if she could check out the interior. I opened all the doors and the rear hatch and let her check it out, let her sit in the driver's seat and play with the settings and sound system. She did not want to drive it (likely smart not to drive off with a stranger!) In any case she was very thankful and seemed to have tears in her eyes when she left... Her questions were all the ones listed about range and charge times on long drives, with the only new one being "how comfy are the seats?"

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
Hey there to another Denton MME indeed!!! For sure we have probably see each other! I may have seen you on 2499 between I-35 heading towards Robinson a few months ago, well at least I remember seeing a MME your color and model.

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
Hey there to another Denton MME indeed!!! For sure we have probably see each other! I may have seen you on 2499 between I-35 heading towards Robinson a few months ago, well at least I remember seeing a MME your color and model.
Very likely me, I don't think I've seen another DMG in the area. The color might not have been my best decision, between the heat and the dirt but it's so pretty when it's clean.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I did not see even one MME on the road from NC to MD yesterday. While checking in at the hotel (we had stopped for snacks and breakfast foods) I popped the Frunk for the eggs. 3 people where standing outside. Guy said “wait, did she just open the hood” other guy said “there’s no engine!”I started chatting about the car (while the left headlight was out☹)
1st question: what is it?
2nd: it uses gas too ( don’t you need an engine to need gas🤦🏽‍♀️)
3rd : Is it Porsche expensive? It looks like a Porsche.( not quite, first time for that)

Guys walked away shaking their heads “Maybe one day we can afford something like that.”
We are all blessed❤
Sponsored