bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 ford edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hello Gentlemen…. Just found out this morning from the palsapp that my Mach e gt had arrived in Kansas City and taken to Birmingham to the Volks ramp to be put on Norfolk Southern …. Scheduled delivery is for 9-5 to 9-11 Maybe I’m being optimistic but 20 plus days seems like a long time to get from Kansas City to Eastern Pennsylvania …. Maybe those early deliveries are actually happening….
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Maybe I’m being optimistic but 20 plus days seems like a long time to get from Kansas City to Eastern Pennsylvania …. Maybe those early deliveries are actually happening….
Maybe they should consider moving these via stagecoach and donkeys. might just be faster. but yeah, it does take a while to get to east coast deliveries depending on the stop overs and final trucking.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Maybe they should consider moving these via stagecoach and donkeys. might just be faster. but yeah, it does take a while to get to east coast deliveries depending on the stop overs and final trucking.
NO! Didn't Oregon Trail teach you anything? That's how you get dysentery!

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Hello Gentlemen…. Just found out this morning from the palsapp that my Mach e gt had arrived in Kansas City and taken to Birmingham to the Volks ramp to be put on Norfolk Southern …. Scheduled delivery is for 9-5 to 9-11 Maybe I’m being optimistic but 20 plus days seems like a long time to get from Kansas City to Eastern Pennsylvania …. Maybe those early deliveries are actually happening….
Does the side of the train car say FedEx? If it does then expect delivery a week late and on a weekend where "youre not allowed to come get your car until we attempt delivery at least one time on Monday."

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Why use a ditch? Inventory is so low at dealerships that you can easily camp out on their empty property.
I'm sure there's a corner of the lot everyone has completely forgotten about. Throw a BBQ and a tent out there and live your life unnoticed on their lot.

reddy kilowatt

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 ford edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Somehow Chino Hills Ford in CA has FOUR GT's coming in all with a 10k ADM. What good luck for them that they had so many early abandoned orders!
Wow, what a lucky dealer! ?

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Somehow Chino Hills Ford in CA has FOUR GT's coming in all with a 10k ADM. What good luck for them that they had so many early abandoned orders!
Makes me wonder if they had employees put in the orders. Can a dealership even put through an order like this right now? Especially put in an order for four specialized vehicles and get all of them before the customers do?

@Ford Motor Company maybe someone should check in on this since customers are getting pushed aside so a dealership can mark up 4 GT's, or someone should take to Twitter and get the higher ups involved (I don't use Twitter).

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I think that the D's are GT's and the E's are the GT-PE's. At least I know mine is a GT-PE with a E.
Mine's a D and GTPE.

EDIT: Catching up on posts now and you all already knew this about the VINs by now. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
@Carmel Mach E Auto is your destination still null? I wonder what the story is with our SE Michigan cars. Maybe they can hitch a ride on @reddy kilowatt penn. train.
Yes, mine is still "-" as are many others that are "In Transit" from the factory. I imagine it will take time to handle moving these since they are now flooding into the Kansas City rail yard. My delivery window is 9/12 to 9/18, so I've got some time yet (even if it might be ahead of schedule like we know some are).

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Joe, this is a very valid question. But, for people who ordered and are in regular touch with their dealer, I would prefer frequent communication. Lots of the cars being built are for regular allocation and Ford is working with the dealers on this. I ordered a GT PE specifically configured as I want. I don't know how many people actually went through the order process, but I doubt is is a high percentage. I have no knowledge and am just working from a hunch.

Oh, and the car is not the most important thing going on for me. My mother-in-law is dying of lung cancer and my job has got interesting. I really do wish my life were at the point where the car is the most important thing. Perhaps someday.
Sorry to hear that Eric. We are in the same boat. My mom (who was the Mustang owner in the family) was given “days, maybe weeks” by a doctor a few weeks ago. I am just hoping that my mom lives long enough to get the ride she wanted in my MME.
Sponsored