mcyee1

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Legacy
Country flag
I'm so excited! Here is my timeline (for delivery to the bay area), your mileage may vary:

Ordered on 6/28.
Originally scheduled for production on 11/20.
Production completed on 12/5.
Confirmation of shipping on 12/24.
Estimated arrival on 1/28-2/3.

Capture3.PNG
I ordered the day before and have almost the exact same timeline as you. Was notified that arrival would be 1/28-2/3 - I’m also in the Bay Area (Redwood City) with Towne Ford.

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
After seeing all of your updates I just checked a few times this morning and here's what I saw...

7am - nothing updated on Ford tracker
7:20am - ETA date updated to 02/07/21 in Ford tracker! Ford site unchanged.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Mine has no updates that indicates anything other than still sitting at the plant in any system, except the official Ford vehicle order tracker estimates it will be at my dealer in 30 days. Which is comical since the next line down still says scheduled for production.

I know for a fact mine has been built and I am 95% sure it hasn't left the plant yard yet.

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
After seeing all of your updates I just checked a few times this morning and here's what I saw...

7am - nothing updated on Ford tracker
7:20am - ETA date updated to 02/07/21 in Ford tracker! Ford site unchanged.
Further updates... Just got the email from Ford tonight saying it will be delivered between 01/30 - 02/05. Then checked the Ford site and it says 01/29 - 02/04.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Mine says "Awaiting Shipment" with an ETA End Date of 5 Feb. Original production date was 28 Nov but actual production date was 10 Dec.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
3500 miles in 7 days on a bicycle? That makes it about 21 miles per hour average, assuming you never stop for relief, food, water, or any kind of rest. But I have never tried to do a long distance bike ride over 50 miles, so I don't really know... I certainly could not go 500 miles per day for 7 days straight...:D
You must have a bicycle with extended range battery. A Mach-e can't travel that fast ??

OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
Awesome! I ordered this exact same vehicle on 6/30. Scheduled for production during week of 12/13. Hoping production will be built shortly! Did you get a VIN?
Yes, I received a VIN from my dealer around the time it was scheduled for production (over the phone, I don't have the exact date).

For what it's worth, my delivery estimate has now slipped to 2/5-2/11...

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Looks like there might be a full rail car coming into our area that week (including my order.) It would be great to have an idea when/where these might be arriving for truck transport to the dealers.

I ordered the day before and have almost the exact same timeline as you. Was notified that arrival would be 1/28-2/3 - I’m also in the Bay Area (Redwood City) with Towne Ford.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I'm also in the Bay Area (Frontier Ford in Santa Clara/San Jose) and mine is coming around the same time. The tracker says that it shipped 12/31, so I hope it comes faster than a month.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Mine came out of the factory same day, orig week of Nov 30 production. Sounds like we are on the same train car. My ETA end date is 2/2- to Sunnyvale. It's a race. ?

Mine says "Awaiting Shipment" with an ETA End Date of 5 Feb. Original production date was 28 Nov but actual production date was 10 Dec.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Mine as well - Frontier Ford in Santa Clara. Mine doesn't show as shipped in tracker BUT the ETA is 1/8-1/15? I'm skeptical.
DAMN IT NONE OF THIS MATTERS UNTIL MINE SHIPS

THEN IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD

COME ON YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER

OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
DAMN IT NONE OF THIS MATTERS UNTIL MINE SHIPS

THEN IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD

COME ON YOU ALL NEED TO GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER
You don't want that, it's a trap!

The only things that change are you switch from obsessively checking www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker to palsapp.com, and you start calculating whether or not you could have driven/biked/walked from your dealer to the plant faster than the estimated shipping.

(It would only take me a month to walk, assuming I didn't stop to rest or eat. Seems reasonable.)

OP
OP
theblueone

theblueone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi e-tron
Country flag
Has your timeline slipped to 2/5-2/11 as well? Mine is also going to Towne Ford, so maybe it has something to do with the specific train/truck scheduling.
Sponsored