Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
So I have had the car(ex range premium)mme for about a month now and no reacurring issues. Twice now I've taken it to the dealership for concerns and both times I left happier about my purchase. Once I was given a navigator to drive around in while they re installed the software, and the other time the technician (on his day off) ran threw an error code and found out there was no issue. This was one of the main reasons I wanted a ford, the service from an legacy automaker is like none other, there is no 9 month wait for the wrong part or where I'm from if u want a service repair from tesla it's a 1400$ bill to get one of them to drive out. Even if it's warranty coverd you still pay mileage. I love the idea that every small town has a dealer that I can relay on for parts/service. I know there are glitches with the paak and other functions but I know what I'm getting, and I know it will be better

Resized_Screenshot_20210417-075626_FordPass.jpeg
Sponsored

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
While I agree with the OP for the most part, the entire negative purchase experience has done permanent damage to my 40+ years of brand loyalty.

MachE1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Tesla Model 3/ 2020 Mazda Miata Club
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So I have had the car(ex range premium)mme for about a month now and no reacurring issues. Twice now I've taken it to the dealership for concerns and both times I left happier about my purchase. Once I was given a navigator to drive around in while they re installed the software, and the other time the technician (on his day off) ran threw an error code and found out there was no issue. This was one of the main reasons I wanted a ford, the service from an legacy automaker is like none other, there is no 9 month wait for the wrong part or where I'm from if u want a service repair from tesla it's a 1400$ bill to get one of them to drive out. Even if it's warranty coverd you still pay mileage. I love the idea that every small town has a dealer that I can relay on for parts/service. I know there are glitches with the paak and other functions but I know what I'm getting, and I know it will be better

Ford Mustang Mach-E My overall experience with ford Resized_Screenshot_20210417-075626_FordPass
Tesla charges for Mobile Service? That has not been my experience. But I agree that Tesla Service is pretty much garbage.

OP
OP
Dylancch

Dylancch

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
Tesla charges for Mobile Service? That has not been my experience. But I agree that Tesla Service is pretty much garbage.
Go to YouTube and search internet dude. And look at his 5 years of issues video

MachE1977

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Tesla Model 3/ 2020 Mazda Miata Club
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Go to YouTube and search internet dude. And look at his 5 years of issues video
Ill search him out but, Ive used Tesla mobile plenty of times with no issues, just like I've never had an issue with my Focus RS being serviced at Ford even with HG Gate.

I will say it probably depends on where you are located.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I have had mostly horrible experiences with most dealers. The only major exception is Porsche. The St. Louis dealer for them is just top notch fantastic.

I've found my preferred Ford dealer, but to be honest they still kinda suck. Especially since my favorite service advisor left. Idk why I keep buying Fords. I have so many problems and the dealers suck. Too poor to buy all Porsches lol.
Sponsored