Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer (Salesman)has been really good at communication, email and phone, I received an email this afternoon, no subject, just an attachment. Thought it was a mistake till I opened the attachment...got a follow up call a short time later, he called it a surprise email picture, lol. Vehicle wasn't due until March 9th, got there this afternoon. Should be picking it up Monday.

IMG_2339_0.jpg
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Congrats! Looks great, not sure I could wait until Monday though ;)

My dealer (Salesman)has been really good at communication, email and phone, I received an email this afternoon, no subject, just an attachment. Thought it was a mistake till I opened the attachment...got a follow up call a short time later, he called it a surprise email picture, lol. Vehicle wasn't due until March 9th, got there this afternoon. Should be picking it up Monday.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My turn! IMG_2339_0

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Congrats! After waiting so long, I know this is a big deal.

I don't want to create a new topic, so I'm going to piggyback on your great news.....

I had the pleasure of driving my dealer's Mach E yesterday, and we're all expecting Lightning to arrive before March 3. After sitting in Kansas City since early February, palsapp finally shows her on the move today. Exciting times!!

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
Congrats! Just got the call from my salesman that my car arrived today! At first I was really excited about seeing the deliveries and initial experiences, then I started to get jealous (especially since many ordered after me), but I've tried to be patient. Now, I can actually look at picking it up by as early as tomorrow afternoon!

OP
OP
sjaj14

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Congrats! After waiting so long, I know this is a big deal.

I don't want to create a new topic, so I'm going to piggyback on your great news.....

I had the pleasure of driving my dealer's Mach E yesterday, and we're all expecting Lightning to arrive before March 3. After sitting in Kansas City since early February, palsapp finally shows her on the move today. Exciting times!!
We did the same at our dealership, the had theirs a couple weeks ago, so we took a little test drive. Once ours showed dispatched on palsapp, truck pulled into the dealership three days later, so your right there! Lightning as in Lightning McQueen? Lol

Profile_-_Lightning_McQueen.jpg

Prashantsukhs

Banned
Banned
First Name
Prashant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E My turn! Profile_-_Lightning_McQueen
What was the mfg date and which region are you located?

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Oh, forgot to introduce her...this is Misty. Lol. ?
I am still baffled why folks think ETA is a due date.

It's and estimate not to exceed.

Most folks will get their MME delivered before the ETA.

Congrats, Misty is going to a good home.

OP
OP
sjaj14

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I am still baffled why folks think ETA is a due date.

It's and estimate not to exceed.

Most folks will get their MME delivered before the ETA.

Congrats, Misty is going to a good home.
Yeah, that was a bit generic, the delivery time frame was March 2-9 with the ninth being the estimated not to exceed. After it shipped, the original not to exceed was 9 Feb...that didn't hold for long. ?

OP
OP
sjaj14

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Congratulations!!! We chose the same color and the same name.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/what-are-you-gonna-name-yours.2798/page-4

My Misty arrived today as well! I was working but my husband was present for her delivery.
Best of luck on your Misty, I mean Mist-e.
Wow, just read your linked post...too weird, that is exactly how we came to our name. We've been on several cruises and the color reminded us of the ocean and Misty just came out of it...except we have now officially renamed her Myst-E, lol
Sponsored