Navigation and range warnings from SYNC 4A

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Sheffield crossing is an EA 350kW station.
Dunkin' is only 50kW.
Royal Farms is also 50kW.
hmm 525 miles
Ford Mustang Mach-E Navigation and range warnings from SYNC 4A D04E69F6-71A5-441E-99C5-2449FAA1D595

from plugshare

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Looks like they abandoned the little green car with bidirectional arrows to indicate the vehicle is in ready mode? Was getting used to that thing.....

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Looks like they abandoned the little green car with bidirectional arrows to indicate the vehicle is in ready mode? Was getting used to that thing.....
This was definitely a test car running test software... I wouldn't draw too many conclusions from the display layout and iconography.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I wish I had seen this thing in VA.
Or as it went through MD. I know right where two of those chargers are and one is 20 minutes away!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Just saw one today, briefly. On our way back from the local farmer's market saw a prototype parked at a house. Didn't stop and went by too fast to get pics (and I was driving so). (um yeah: "ding dong, um I noticed you have a Mach-E in your driveway. Do you mind if we take a look?"--not doing that LOL)

Looked like one of the grey prototypes with black masking on the bumpers and bottom all instrumented up. (Like one that has had the camo removed.)

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Just saw one today, briefly. On our way back from the local farmer's market saw a prototype parked at a house. Didn't stop and went by too fast to get pics (and I was driving so). (um yeah: "ding dong, um I noticed you have a Mach-E in your driveway. Do you mind if we take a look?"--not doing that LOL)

Looked like one of the grey prototypes with black masking on the bumpers and bottom all instrumented up. (Like one that has had the camo removed.)
I admire your ability to respect boundaries. Not sure if I would have been able to drive by without stopping to stare at least.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I admire your ability to respect boundaries. Not sure if I would have been able to drive by without stopping to stare at least.
Not a chance. I would've been doing a bat turn!

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Country flag
Not a chance. I would've been doing a bat turn!
LOL I guess I just don't have a very high opinion of paparazzi and thus don't want to be accused of such.

On top of that I've seen the insides of prototypes in that state and it isn't pretty. Thus it wouldn't have been representative of the final one any of us will be picking up.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok, figuring that this being the weekend and all they wouldn't be working on it, nor driving it around much so when I got the chance I went that way again and tried to get a better than blurry bigfoot photo of it...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Navigation and range warnings from SYNC 4A 2020-08-29 12.00.07 (2)

(Yeah I'm really seeing these, not imagining it LOL.)

Note that they have it backed in which would make it difficult to grab the license plate and thus track it/see which one it is.

OP
OP
macchiaz-o

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ok, figuring that this being the weekend and all they wouldn't be working on it, nor driving it around much so when I got the chance I went that way again and tried to get a better than blurry bigfoot photo of it...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Navigation and range warnings from SYNC 4A 2020-08-29 12.00.07 (2)

Note that they have it backed in which would make it difficult to grab the license plate and thus track it/see which one it is.
It's neat seeing these "impossible" builds, like this one with the painted roof and what appear to be matte black Premium wheels. I'm curious about those large yellow circles might be, where I suppose the door open buttons would normally be.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
2020-08-29 12.00.07 (2).jpg

A big question I still have is how good the view will be out the rear view mirror. The best way to tell would be to sit in it but looking through from the front window would do well. Go back and take a picture through the car from the front maybe?

Last edited: