Canchino77

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
With all the talk of the new OTA that released today, I think I am at least a version behind. For example, I still do not have Securialert etc... I have no clue where else to check to see what version I am running. When I click on the System Updates screen, it says it is up to date, but does not say anything else. I have seen others where the release notes from the prior update are shown on the screen. I got nada... Car is connected to wifi and I am running version 3.31.0 of the ford pass app.

Anything I could be missing? Also for reference, the MME is a June build that I picked up end of August.
Sponsored

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
With all the talk of the new OTA that released today, I think I am at least a version behind. For example, I still do not have Securialert etc... I have no clue where else to check to see what version I am running. When I click on the System Updates screen, it says it is up to date, but does not say anything else. I have seen others where the release notes from the prior update are shown on the screen. I got nada... Car is connected to wifi and I am running version 3.31.0 of the ford pass app.

Anything I could be missing? Also for reference, the MME is a June build that I picked up end of August.
As long as you have automatic updates on there's nothing more to do.. you're kind of at Ford's mercy.

Apparently they haven't pushed out these updates to everyone, I'm in the same boat as you I've had mine since April. I saw one updates at the beginning of may and it's nothing since then

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Connect it to WiFi and plug it in and wait.

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
As of today we have had the car for 3 months and only one OTA received so far. That was one that provided Securialert which I don’t even use! Lol

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag

Same boat. Late June/early July build, automatic updates on, Wi-Fi with good connection strength, and no updates to be seen. I almost wonder if they forgot to enable the updates with a batch of cars or something in the updates database.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag

You aren't missing much. In have had Secure Alert for some time but it didn't do or say anything when I accidentally left the rear hatch open for hours at the office.

If your car appears to be working fine then I wouldn't worry much about what updates are out there. Are you having any issues with anything?

OP
OP

Canchino77

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
You aren't missing much. In have had Secure Alert for some time but it didn't do or say anything when I accidentally left the rear hatch open for hours at the office.

If your car appears to be working fine then I wouldn't worry much about what updates are out there. Are you having any issues with anything?
That is a loaded question lol.... Other than the failed brake booster on day two of ownership, the car has been good. I don't care much about the OTA's that have dropped thus far. When the bluecruise OTA is released, I will want that asap.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
As someone else said you're at Fords mercy. Connect the car to wifi, make sure auto updates is enabled, and wait until it gets updated. About all you can do.
Sponsored