New PaaK Survey

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I would be okay with a physical key card only as a backup to the backup passcodes. The beauty of the codes is that you don't have to carry anything but your phone.
With the passcodes, you don't have to carry anything at all. You don't need a phone to enter codes.
Sponsored

Reactions: RSH

Neilthepilot

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 MME Premium, Ram 1500, Wrangler, FR3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Some people on here would be happy for it to go away as they like to remind everyone it never works and you clearly have to be an idiot to be using it
I have never used a key after I got my PAAK set up.

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
With the passcodes, you don't have to carry anything at all. You don't need a phone to enter codes.
Very true. Love that feature. I just mean I will have my phone anyway because I don't pay for my Samsung watch to operate without my phone. I also use my phone as a Hotspot for the car on occasion.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
PAAK is my favorite feature of this car. Yet I donā€™t get an opinion on the matter because I signed up for EA two years ago and still waitlisted. While people who donā€™t know a Bluetooth connection from their arsehole get to give feedback. Love it, no notes. šŸ™„

Almondtree

First Name
Phyllis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
"how would you feel if PaaK was discontinued" - umm....dude, its one of the factors I required when I bought the car. Why do I think 24s will have no PaaK, then by Feb it will be added back!
I keep clicking on the survey but nothing happens. I love this feature and use it all the time. I would be really unhappy if they took it away.

theganyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
When it worked, it was great. Then it stoppedā€¦ and no amount of resetting and retrying the set it up has worked to connect a PaaK key to the car. Probably the reset doesnā€™t really reset everything it needs to, but it doesnā€™t seem likely to be fixed.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
PAAK is my favorite feature of this car. Yet I donā€™t get an opinion on the matter because I signed up for EA two years ago and still waitlisted. While people who donā€™t know a Bluetooth connection from their arsehole get to give feedback. Love it, no notes. šŸ™„
Well there is about to be a purge of a lot of EA people so that those on the wait list can get in

Kaplan

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E 2021
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
"how would you feel if PaaK was discontinued" - umm....dude, its one of the factors I required when I bought the car. Why do I think 24s will have no PaaK, then by Feb it will be added back!

Greddy1

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Grabber Blue First Editio
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I have Android and have given up that it will ever improve. If I don't open my ford pass app up ahead of time, it's hit or miss if it will respond. I am too frustrated that it isn't more reliable and the key fob is like a brick which is rediculous in this day and age as it doesn't have any better range than remotes a third it's size

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I successfully use it for more than a year, after the modules were updated with the latest software by the dealer (prior to that it only worked when the phone was placed on or near the charging pad). From this point forward, it's a "must have" feature of any future car.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I have been carrying my fob around, but today I tried to use PaaK and it totally failed. I could not even open the driver door no matter what I did. I even remote started the car while standing next to the door, but the car would still not unlock. There are no permission restrictions on FP, and I shut down FP and restarted it. Still could not open the door.

It used to work fairly reliably for me. Now it is totally broken. Not sure when that happened, because I do carry a fob, but it is worthless right now to me. Worthless.

randomvoice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I've literally not taken my keys with me since I got the car last year. A lot of people complain about it but I've literally never had issues. Maybe it is better on the iPhone since I hear a lot of Android folks having issues but so far, I love not having to take a key along with me!

ncsu1

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lexus IS350
Country flag
Android PAAK here - rarely have a problem. If anything the range is too good because of how close my car is to my house, I just kill the app until I need to drive. Only issue I ever have is, sometimes, despite the app showing it's connected to the car and the welcome lights being on, the door won't open. Passcode gets me in the door and the car has never shown the no key detected message in those situations - not really sure where the issue is at that point.
Sponsored