rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
Can you still confirm status for me? It took me a bit to get the info, but I have an order code of 8650 and a Sales Code of F74009.

I got a copy today of a Preview Order sheet (that appears to be what it's called). Fleet manager (oversees orders at this dealership) is being helpful, and I'm trying not to be too big of a hassle to him, or anyone else. I know this is a months-long process; I'm just wanting to be able to verify (as independently as possible) that my order doesn't get stuck somewhere but keeps flowing through the process.

Thanks!
Call the Ford support number (800-334-4375) - With the order num and sales code they can provide that information for you.
Sponsored

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
where did you guys get the 4 digit order code? If dealer is not willing to tell, what can you do?

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
where did you guys get the 4 digit order code? If dealer is not willing to tell, what can you do?
AFAIK it's either dealer-provided or you wait until your window sticker is generated about one week before production starts.

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
Did the dealer give you an order form when you placed the order with them? It should be on that order form. Also, the dealer should give you that info... it's not a trade secret. If the sales person won't provide, ask for the manager?

Husky44

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
67 Mustang convertible, 06 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
I got mine from the dealership. Where in WA are you? Which dealer? I found that my salesperson didn't really know much about the order process. At Ford of Kirkland, the Fleet Manager oversees the ordering, and has been helpful (including providing the order code).

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
I got mine from the dealership. Where in WA are you? Which dealer? I found that my salesperson didn't really know much about the order process. At Ford of Kirkland, the Fleet Manager oversees the ordering, and has been helpful (including providing the order code).
Pierre Ford

Husky44

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
67 Mustang convertible, 06 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Pierre Ford
I would ask again if I were you. There's no reason for them not to provide it, and given that order banks closed Friday and prices are supposed to increase significantly, you deserve verifiable confirmation that your order is placed and on track for production. If they do not see that as a reasonable request, I'd start working my way up the chain of command until I got satisfaction.

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
Wow, pretty crazy how much they're removing AFTER orders, I guess. As long as it still has the 360 camera, too, I'd be fine with it. I've never used the park assist on any of my cars, it always bonkers it up or sketches me out lol.
I only know of active PA being removed. What else?

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
At this rate, I'm not sure it's a good thing. More and more amenities are being removed.
New to the site. I only know of active PA. Please list all the amenities removed so far? Thanks.

-J

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
New to the site. I only know of active PA. Please list all the amenities removed so far? Thanks.

-J
I don't have a full list, but the two big ones i'm aware of are active park assist and the hands free lift gate (kick to open).

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Is the credit showing up on the online order page? I’m showing the prep kit but no -$325. Am I supposed to see this on my end? This will also change my X plan math slightly correct?

jc1000

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
maverick 2022 eco, Porsche boxster
Country flag
Yesterday I got an e mail from ford ,simply stating there has been a change to your order when I go online I see no change(no vin # yet to track). Today I get a call from my Dealer. He said we needed to change your order from Active park Assist (my order is rear wheel drive premium)to Active Park Assist Prep Kit . He went on to say we have 35 MME on order and Ford told us none would be built unless the change was made. My dealer said they automatically, he also said you get a $325 credit posted on the window sticker when yours becomes available ,He also said when the part becomes available and if you want it ,You come in and we will put it in for $325. I just bought A Maverick from these guys ordered it in Nov and got it end of February. It was a seem less upfront transaction so I am counting on the same with the MME which i ordered on 11/18/2021

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Yesterday I got an e mail from ford ,simply stating there has been a change to your order when I go online I see no change(no vin # yet to track). Today I get a call from my Dealer. He said we needed to change your order from Active park Assist (my order is rear wheel drive premium)to Active Park Assist Prep Kit . He went on to say we have 35 MME on order and Ford told us none would be built unless the change was made. My dealer said they automatically, he also said you get a $325 credit posted on the window sticker when yours becomes available ,He also said when the part becomes available and if you want it ,You come in and we will put it in for $325. I just bought A Maverick from these guys ordered it in Nov and got it end of February. It was a seem less upfront transaction so I am counting on the same with the MME which i ordered on 11/18/2021
Good to know they are still on this. So mine dealer is just in the queue to get notified.
Sponsored