Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, eTron
Occupation
Internet
Country flag
I scheduled updated for 2am sat or Sun and around 2:05am my alarm went off - I was able to unlock/lock to turn it off, happened 2 more times. Update completed around 2:25am and problem stopped. I’m sure my neighbors love me!

ford app shows “alarm triggered” and then notices for every door/latch (seems that the update tests all door sensors?).

I can’t find a lace to officially report bugs to Ford. I hope they see this.

51E2E5C7-C200-4292-9C15-F0E55678EABC.png
Sponsored

OP
OP

callmezip

First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, eTron
Occupation
Internet
Country flag
PS - the Ford chat system is terrible. I began as 11th in line, waited 20 mins, chat then told me too busy try later. Really? WTF - my cable provider has a better chat system!

B459BF56-0237-46E3-922E-3FEAB0DB431F.png

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I have had messages that my hood is ajar 3 times in the past recent updates. Car is in garage, alarm does not go off. Yeah, that would tick me off.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
So in your Sync updates screen...what is the name of this mysterious OTA update?

Is it one that updates all the door modules?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I scheduled updated for 2am sat or Sun and around 2:05am my alarm went off - I was able to unlock/lock to turn it off, happened 2 more times. Update completed around 2:25am and problem stopped. I’m sure my neighbors love me!

ford app shows “alarm triggered” and then notices for every door/latch (seems that the update tests all door sensors?).

I can’t find a lace to officially report bugs to Ford. I hope they see this.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Oct 30 OTA update at 2am triggered alarm 3x B459BF56-0237-46E3-922E-3FEAB0DB431F
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Dzrhino

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Occupation
Wildlife and Cultural Photographer
Country flag
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Where are we supposed to report bugs, esp. ones that could get us killed. There is a serious one: if you have sign recognition on and a buffer your car will accelerate all on its own when it sees a sign, no matter what you have your cruise set for. I've had mine jump from 65mph to 85mph while on a busy freeway. Had to turn off sign recognition.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Where are we supposed to report bugs, esp. ones that could get us killed. There is a serious one: if you have sign recognition on and a buffer your car will accelerate all on its own when it sees a sign, no matter what you have your cruise set for. I've had mine jump from 65mph to 85mph while on a busy freeway. Had to turn off sign recognition.
That's not a bug, that's how it's supposed to work. Lower your tolerance setting or shut off speed sign recognition. The idea is that it will always make the car drive X MPH over the speed limit so you don't have to keep manually setting it. Works great for me.
Sponsored