Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E 2021 AWD
Occupation
Music Composer
Country flag
My car has had 2 OTA in same day and nothing else (1.4 and 1.6). Still on 1.6 :D Built in July 2021
Sponsored

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
You probably have 2.3. It's a known bug that it displays the wrong version. Do you have the horizontal volume indicator bar? Blocks and Tiles?
I do have the horizontal volume bar. I'm no coder but it seems like that would be an easy bug for them to fix. I've never had any device before that displayed the wrong version of its OS

Chainspell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium 4X, '23 GTPE
Country flag
You get OTA updates when there’s 2 full moons in a month and a pig walks backwards across the Golden Gate Bridge.
I suppose that means I can stop checking daily for updates... Next blue moon appears to be Aug 2023. I'll get a piglet and start training it to walk backwards. Should be ready by then.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Only a handful of Early Access cars have been advanced beyond 2.4.2. Those of us in EA that haven’t been getting the late beta test updates (beyond 2.4.1) are waiting on a revamped version of 2.4.2 to be pushed by Ford. Once that happens all the other updates will flow fairly quickly. After that occurs successfully (and it should be successful at this point), all the non EA North America cars will start the BlueCruise PowerUp’s. Except for those stuck on 1.7.1 or earlier. They’re on an indefinite hold with no EFC time as of yet.

EU and UK PowerUp’s are another story altogether and probably beyond the knowledge of the various Ford insiders who have been kind enough to share what information they can with this forum.
Well the Job 1 F-150s that were stuck on 1.7.1 have a fix now....the tech pulls the left side console panel and uses a mini USB along with the FDRS normal hardware to break loose the corrupted data in the APIM that's keeping the updates from progressing. Are you saying that this fix doesn't apply to the APIMs in Mach-Es with this problem?

Mike

Alan UK

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD Long range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
OK I'm in UK and I never had an OTA update. I had my car for 14 months (Jun 21). It never says anything except your car is up to date. It even said this when I took in for its annual service. The garage told me they had applied many updates (some changes obvious). I ask why has it had updates when it said it was up to date? No answer. I ask the garage what version am I on now then? Blank look. I ask like 2.3.1 or what? They have no clue, just say its up to date now.

My car has been in 3 or 4 times - first for some initial niggles, the windscreen recall and the first service. They always have hours of updates to apply but the car has never received an OTA update and no-one can ever tell me what version I'm on. I've complained to Ford HQ in the UK - best they could suggest was a master reset.

Shouldn't Ford have my Vin in a database somewhere with my current version against it?

I'd be interested to know if anyone in the UK gets OTA updates.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
I’m in the US and my Job 2 AWD Select built in July 2021 wasn’t getting any updates until I took my car in and the Ford dealer performed a comprehensive set of updates included the Stop Safely Now/HVBJB SW update.

Since that work was completed, I’ve gotten 3 updates in two weeks and my car updated to Power Up 2.82 and last week, 2.8.3.

if you are having issues, make sure your local dealer has applied all the relevant updates. I don’t know if this applies to CA and UK cars.
Ford Mustang Mach-E No OTA updates? 2C3A771A-8B4B-4AE6-9311-4F09B97C1DCB
Sponsored