Sami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ExRWD (DMG), Subaru Outback
Country flag
I ordered May 3rd and have heard nothing from my dealer......or Ford
All I have is an order number
I stopped at the dealership last month and they said they have 6 ordered but mine was #1
Found out last week that one ordered after mine was built and being shipped.
WTF !
I'm assuming the order page still says Ordered, Accepted by Dealer... might be time to find a new dealer. From what I understand dealers get new order banks and place orders in those when they can. You should then get another email from Ford saying hey we got your order which usually happens the Thursday after the order is placed by the dealer.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I'm assuming the order page still says Ordered, Accepted by Dealer... might be time to find a new dealer. From what I understand dealers get new order banks and place orders in those when they can. You should then get another email from Ford saying hey we got your order which usually happens the Thursday after the order is placed by the dealer.
I have gotten 2 emails from Ford regarding my MME order. The first one was after I placed my reservation and the second one was the “minimum of 6 week chip delay” email. I never got anything with regard to dealer acceptance of the order from Ford Corporate or anything with regard to scheduling of build week. I had to check the Ford web site multiple times per day or call my dealer in order to pull that information.

So, don’t plan on getting any useful information from Ford in the form of an email. You will need to continually check your Manage Order page at the Ford web site or be a pest to your dealer.

1969Camaro

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2018 Prius Prime, 1969 Camaro
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hi All, how long was it from when the order was put into Ford from the dealer to when you received an estimate on when the vehicle will be produced. I know there's the tracker but it lacks the intermediate dates and just has the order date and production date. I played my order and am immensely excited to get an order date!
Got this from Dealer today on 2021 cut-off and 2022 start-up :
Last 2021 scheduling is 9/16.
Last 2021 build date is 11/27
2022 Order bank opens 9/27
2022 build scheduling 10/21
2022 build start 11/29

wombats3

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Mach E Premium EX AWD (Dark Matter Gray)
Country flag
I can't find this anywhere but the dealer I'm planning to order through currently has 65 Mach E's in their order list. This seems high to me but I'm not certain of that. I guess I'm wondering, if I order through them, will it ultimately take longer for me to get the car than if I ordered through a dealer that had 10 cars in their order list?

nhammerschmidt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4
Country flag
I ordered my MME on 8/27 late in the afternoon. I stopped at my dealer (Sarchione Ford - Lincoln) on Monday and met with my sales person. He pulled my reservation, updated it in Ford's oeder system, changed the color for me. Once that was done I immediately got an email from Ford saying my order was updated. I ordered a Premium ER AWD in Iconic Silver with the Black guts.

LeighMcK

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Mustang and Mach E
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
I ordered 4/26, Ford excepted order not until August. Still waiting for build date of Rapid red, RWD, extended battery

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
OK! I didn't realize that ability to view sticker is tied to an upcoming build date! Good to hear. I might be getting an early Xmas present. I ordered a Space White with light gray interior in late April but didn't think, in light of the "6 week letter" I would be getting it before the New Year. Anyone in the Space White club from Denver? I hope not ;-)

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
May 3rd order....Premium, Rapid Red, RWD, Extended Range battery........NOT A WORD!
How can it be the buyers who ordered two months after me have build dates yet e don't!
Are they out of Red Paint ?

Mandretti

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Long Range Red
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
Whew….Feb 14 order date, scheduled July 7th build date, actual build date finish Oct 7th, estimated delivery to dealer- Nov 29th. Good thing I bought another one in June from a dealer.
Sponsored