methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I got priority code 10, that's the best right? But no build date or VIN yet. But now we've found out that Priority Codes don't mean anything for this build right?
I had never got a build sheet from my dealer until yesterday, but it confirmed my priority code was 19. I have a build week of 12/21/20. I wouldn't imagine those priority codes had any effect on scheduling, but anything is certainly possible.
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
I had never got a build sheet from my dealer until yesterday, but it confirmed my priority code was 19. I have a build week of 12/21/20. I wouldn't imagine those priority codes had any effect on scheduling, but anything is certainly possible.
One thing I read implied they did, but don't think it was Mach E specific (especially with reservation dates), and if it does it only impacts regional and not national ordering. ie: it might shift build orders for the state but not other parts of the country, that is if it does have any effect for the Mach E.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
No clue. I suppose it depends on if Ford has a very good expectation for how many vehicles they can assemble in a week. That would be the only way to determine if all the build slots are full for a given week. So far to date, the mantra has been to under promise so maybe they are only loading each build week to a certain percentage of what they think they are able to reasonably build. Sounds plausible.

My dealer says there is another wave of scheduled build dates coming out on Thursday so I guess we'll find out then. If those dates are randomly placed in the 11/23 thru 12/21 weeks then your theory might play out.

The information I have for my car is unique for a couple of reasons. First....I have an exact build begin date of Nov 19th which is a Thursday. Everyone else got a week of date which of course is always a Monday. Second, my date is pre OKTB. I took a peek at the Submitted Orders and Tracking List thread and it looks like all the build dates are post OKTB? So, my dealer originally thought my FE was going down the line at the very end of MP1 and he predicted that would be sometime late last week. Apparently he guessed wrong because we now see a different date. I think the MP1 cars are running long and mixing into MP2 and I guess that is now confirmed because my FE is now at the very end of MP2. No guarantees though.....until I see the dealer invoice in the tracking website then it's anyone's guess if the car will make it out the door before 11/23/20. (crossing fingers until then....)
Maybe they're practicing on yours?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It looks like the website was updated overnight, but not yet fully functional. I just refreshed both.

1603887178857.png
One page updated, another not. How many disconnected databases does Ford operate?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 9.46.14 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 9.46.41 AM

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
One page updated, another not. How many disconnected databases does Ford operate?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 9.46.41 AM

I too have the "no date" production status. And when going to the VIN status check page, it states that my VIN is now invalid... Will wait for the dust to settle...

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I too have the "no date" production status. And when going to the VIN status check page, it states that my VIN is now invalid... Will wait for the dust to settle...
My VIN was suddenly invalid earlier today too, then it worked again.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
My VIN was suddenly invalid earlier today too, then it worked again.
The VV (Vehicle Visibility or Vehicle Vision....don't remember the actual name right now...)system has been up and down all day.

I've been trying to get in there to see my order. Was able to see it last night but today it's locked up or me. I can't see any of my other fleet orders either so I think it's just a system problem and not anything specific to Mach E production.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag