JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I feel the same....mine was pushed back from 2/14 to 3/1 as well today. That’s my second push back. Not super thrilled.
My Premium scheduled for 2/7 was pushed back to 2/15 and just now email received with a push back yet again to 3/1. I was seriously thinking of keeping this snd dropping my Mach Drop FE but looks like it’s getting harder with the FE shipping yesterday.
Sponsored

Sundevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Haven't received an email yet but the date on the website shows another week delay for mine as well, now scheduled for 2/14 build

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
Looks like the 1st week of January builds were NOT immune to the QC issues.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date 2F0D9809-A1FD-483D-9DFA-4DC82882B41C
I think mine, which went to the factory on January 7th but didn't finish being built until the 22nd, has had some issues too. I'm way calmer than I was just a day ago, but I finally started to think something is probably a foot in that window for my vehicle at least and I would assume some others.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
If these Jan builds need to be checked as well again... some of them got shipped so probably can’t avoid a visit to KC Speedway

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I think mine, which went to the factory on January 7th but didn't finish being built until the 22nd, has had some issues too.
What would indicate that? The time between "sent to plant" and "produced" has been running about 2 weeks for a while now.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I think mine, which went to the factory on January 7th but didn't finish being built until the 22nd, has had some issues too. I'm way calmer than I was just a day ago, but I finally started to think something is probably a foot in that window for my vehicle at least and I would assume some others.
Mine was produced on 1/8 and shipped 1/18.

Fish

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer, 2009 Escape, 2013 C-Max, 2009 Lincoln MKS
Country flag
Just got notification of a second delay...first production date was 1/31, then 2/7, now 2/14. I'm grateful it's only been a week at a time rather than a month! And if this is the worst thing to happen to me... It's all the stories and pictures on this forum that are making me impatient to take delivery of mine!

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Just got notification of a second delay...first production date was 1/31, then 2/7, now 2/14. I'm grateful it's only been a week at a time rather than a month! And if this is the worst thing to happen to me... It's all the stories and pictures on this forum that are making me impatient to take delivery of mine!
For sure. For all of the benefits and info the forum provides, the constant stream of people getting early ETAs and delivery of cars is causing much stress and anxiety. :)

Giddyup

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Audi Q5e, '21 Mustang Mach E FE Grabber Blue
Country flag
It’s really hard to speculate what’s going on
My delivery date (FE Grabber Blue) was updated overnight from next week to 2nd week of March. I had spoken with my dealer yesterday, and he was aware of some shipping delays (due to the "recall"). I am in southwestern North Carolina - I don't think any units (customer or dealer demos) have made it out this way yet. I would love to just go look at one if anyone knows of one that is in NC west of Statesville and south of Interstate 40 (or even in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Actually, the build process is complete - your car was built and completed likely on 18-Jan. You now get to wait for shipping.
How are you able to tell that?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
How are you able to tell that?
The person he was responding to posted a portion of the report from the Tracker (located at the top of this forum). In that snippet, it showed "Production date:" with an actual value. That was the date the car rolled out the doors. The Ford websites won't shift the primary status to "built" until the car actually ships. Why? Reasons apparently. And occasionally something is found in quality checks that require a fix, misaligned hoods doors, door seals etc.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
The person he was responding to posted a portion of the report from the Tracker (located at the top of this forum). In that snippet, it showed "Production date:" with an actual value. That was the date the car rolled out the doors. The Ford websites won't shift the primary status to "built" until the car actually ships. Why? Reasons apparently. And occasionally something is found in quality checks that require a fix, misaligned hoods doors, door seals etc.
That doesn’t make sense? My production date on the tracker changed a couple of times and it wasn’t until a couple of weeks ago that my dealer was able to confirm, through vehicle visibility (I forget the specific name of the system) that my secondary status had flipped to “built”. I was told that the primary status stays “In production” until they’ve gotten it scheduled to ship?
I thought perhaps there was a way to see secondary status someplace that I was missing?
Sponsored