Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
macchiaz-o drops chin to chest, stares at feet and empty pockets... wonders, is this what mr. gadget meant?
oh, no, Mr. Gadget is my father. Please, call me GoGo.
Sponsored

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Just happy and surprised at same time. Late reservations getting scheduled in Jan and Feb. I wonder how Ford is doing this given the previously discussed limitations of plant capacity of 50K per year and limitations on number of batteries available. If reservations in the 70K , 80K and beyond are being scheduled now for Feb and production say is completed in march - what would they be building in March? More Mach Es - if so which bucket? GTs? They should de bone with Intl reservations too by then. This scheduling if linear implies all reserved orders (upto say 80-90K reservation numbers) complete by March. So what is left after March beyond GTs? Normal for stock production?
It seems a very possible answer is that there is nowhere near 50,000 orders. Or, scheduling has a big noise factor.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
It seems a very possible answer is that there is nowhere near 50,000 orders. Or, scheduling has a big noise factor.
based on information elsewhere on here, I have high confidence orders are substantially above 50,000. perhaps @trutolife27 can chime in with his patented insider knowledge.

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
True, it is a bit lighter than I generally prefer but it's a great, bright blue.
One of my favorite shots of it confirmed that it's bright in any light.
104195015_994329754324533_7231591630872326518_n.jpg
Grabber blue in Pac NW "sunshine" - my phone pic through the windshield didn't really do it justice - it was amazing in person... LOL I ordered it and hadn't even seen it in person - love at first sight and I am NOT a blue car person...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date GRABBER BLUE ICE MAY 29th

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Grabber blue in Pac NW "sunshine" - my phone pic through the windshield didn't really do it justice - it was amazing in person... LOL I ordered it and hadn't even seen it in person - love at first sight and I am NOT a blue car person...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date GRABBER BLUE ICE MAY 29th
Its a great color

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I think it is scheduling and plant logistics. I do believe the confirmed orders are high

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag

that license plate though.. for the uninformed could be interpreted rather differently... lol

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I called the Ford MACHE hotline today asking for the VIN and they told me to call the dealer. Sent the dealer an email and crickets as usual. They had all my info but said their system does not have the VIN info. How are folks going about getting the VIN’s?

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I called the Ford MACHE hotline today asking for the VIN and they told me to call the dealer. Sent the dealer an email and crickets as usual. They had all my info but said their system dies not have the VIN info. How are folks going about getting the VIN’s?
I just emailed my dealer - is there a build date available - and he responded with the VIN number and date. Not sure if there are different systems or delays with VIN showing up in the dealer systems. But my dealer did not have a build date yesterday but today he had both the date and VIN

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Definitely lighter than those. For me it's just the shade and the depth of color. I love that first one. Looks more metallic, has more depth, and even has a hint of green in it. But the 2nd is much flatter, and more baby blue.

But it's just a personal preference thing. I know some just love the GB. Definitely stands out.

I really wish Ford had offered the MME in Velocity Blue.

I'd buy that.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I called the Ford MACHE hotline today asking for the VIN and they told me to call the dealer. Sent the dealer an email and crickets as usual. They had all my info but said their system does not have the VIN info. How are folks going about getting the VIN’s?
From my dealer.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just emailed my dealer - is there a build date available - and he responded with the VIN number and date. Not sure if there are different systems or delays with VIN showing up in the dealer systems. But my dealer did not have a build date yesterday but today he had both the date and VIN
Probably because the build schedules come out on Thursday.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Reservation Date: 12/27/19
Order Date: 8/1/20
Reservation/Order #: 10029XXX
Destination: New England
Model: Premium Ext Range AWD
Color: Rapid Red
Build Week 1/24/01

Yeah!!!

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
True, it is a bit lighter than I generally prefer but it's a great, bright blue.
One of my favorite shots of it confirmed that it's bright in any light.
104195015_994329754324533_7231591630872326518_n.jpg
Ah yes, the famous picture of the 4 infinite blue MME's under the yellow lights. Truly amazing color isn't it? ;)

Last edited:

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Keep in mind reservation wise almost 35% were GT's. That makes current production a bit "easier." Easy being a relative term.

It still doesn't account for some of the oddities of the production schedule though. There's a lot we don't know.

Mustang Mach-e Scheduling prognostication:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order Scheduled for Production Date witch pot
Sponsored