Order site is up!

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
The best dealers would put in a negative adjustment to compete with neighboring dealers for sales. I think we've only heard of maybe one in Michigan doing that so far.
I've been poking around the forum and haven't found any. Where about in Michigan have you seen this? I'm on the west side, but could drive if there is a better dealer.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
There was so much activity on here yesterday that it'd take a long time for me to locate the post.

You might try using InPrivate or Incognito tabs to repeatedly go to Ford's web site and start the order process without signing in at all. Specify a different dealer each time to see the cost adjustment each one is applying.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
There was so much activity on here yesterday that it'd take a long time for me to locate the post.

You might try using InPrivate or Incognito tabs to repeatedly go to Ford's web site and start the order process without signing in at all. Specify a different dealer each time to see the cost adjustment each one is applying.

Thanks, I've been searching all the ones near me. I'll keep looking, but so far everyone around me has it at MSRP with $500 deposit so I'm thinking I'll probably stick with my normal dealer unless I start to find more competition.

vieto

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda HRV
Country flag
Hello fellow members. I was excited when a list of non-ADM dealers was posted. AutoNation Ford Tustin was on there. Today, I checked my "Ready to Order" page for the Premium Mach-E and they want a $1500 deposit and there is a $5000 ADM. Any non-ADM dealers near Tustin/Irvine CA for me to change to?

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I've been poking around the forum and haven't found any. Where about in Michigan have you seen this? I'm on the west side, but could drive if there is a better dealer.
I think the OP said later that was a mistake by the dealer because in that area they do almost all A plans with Ford employees that they automatically did the same online. I don’t know if anyone is going below MSRP.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hello fellow members. I was excited when a list of non-ADM dealers was posted. AutoNation Ford Tustin was on there. Today, I checked my "Ready to Order" page for the Premium Mach-E and they want a $1500 deposit and there is a $5000 ADM. Any non-ADM dealers near Tustin/Irvine CA for me to change to?
They are my dealer also. Going to change to Tuttle-Click Ford, they will take AZX and no ADM

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
Check the NO ADM thread - there should be several / most in OC.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yes and I ordered the FE, it just says wait for the invite to complete the order. I spoke with my dealer and he said the 30th. Not sure if there is a rhyme or reason but it does appear to be a soft launch and not all at once.
No
Evidently, soft launch only allows Premium, RT.1, and Select to order.
The site was working fine for FEs yesterday including mine. If you log into your account and it won’t go it may mean your dealer hasn’t entered their part yet. They have to enter the deposit fee and that’s when they add ADM - don’t let them! They should have done this already.
After they do their part, you can place the order, then they have to go back in and accept it.

RidetheLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1968 Mustang, 2007 Mustang GT
Country flag
Galpin Ford, and I believe Star Ford Glendale have no ADM....if you want to take a drive a little further north. Galpin was $500 deposit.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
No

The site was working fine for FEs yesterday including mine. If you log into your account and it won’t go it may mean your dealer hasn’t entered their part yet. They have to enter the deposit fee and that’s when they add ADM - don’t let them! They should have done this already.
After they do their part, you can place the order, then they have to go back in and accept it.
Guess they pushed the button because as of 8 PM ET my order has been placed!

No ADM and $500 down with Fullerton Ford in NJ, which was confirmed by the sales manager in writing and now on order page.

FE RED order in the 100104xx range placed on 11/18/19 and in stage 2 on 6/29/20.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 8.13.33 PM

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
No

Despite my emails, Sheehy Ford of Springfield VA still hasn’t accepted my order yet. Grrr!