vieto

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda HRV
Country flag
Ok, switching to Tuttle-Click Ford from Tustin to save $5000. Moral dilemma, based on saving me $5000, should I service the car at Tuttle-Click or Tustin (which is closer to me)?
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Ok, switching to Tuttle-Click Ford from Tustin to save $5000. Moral dilemma, based on saving me $5000, should I service the car at Tuttle-Click or Tustin (which is closer to me)?
I would say it is a no brainer. It might be further away but go with the dealer that gave you the saving. It's only fair. Why would you go to a dealer that was going to rip you off

Keithp

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan leaf SV
Occupation
QA tech
Country flag
Anyone paying $600 to $1000 dealer commission fees? This is standard when buying any new car. I see no mention of this in posts.

JoeSmoeFromIDontKnow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER (canceled)
Country flag
I'm confused with the status of my order. I have submitted the order and already received an email from my dealer requesting which day that I would prefer to test drive. Does my dealer need to respond to Ford in order for the web site to add a checkmark next to "Order Accepted"?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! OrderStatus.PNG

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Has anyone figured out how to change dealerships? The original one I selected is both charging ADM (even after saying on the phone they wouldn't) and won't accept X Plan.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Order site is up! FordCall-inNumber

I just used this number to change dealership for a FE.

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I'm confused with the status of my order. I have submitted the order and already received an email from my dealer requesting which day that I would prefer to test drive. Does my dealer need to respond to Ford in order for the web site to add a checkmark next to "Order Accepted"?

Yes. I was at the dealer on Saturday for Service, and even though he went in and accepted it, it took a day before that checkmark appeared. Call your dealer about your order, and see if they have accepted it online. Once they do, in about a day you will see a checkmark there.

rplinpa

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
Just called the Help Line number and after a little going back and forth was able to change the dealership on my FE. At first he said the only option was to cancel and when I pressed him, he found a way to change it.

I also asked if they have an estimated ETA and he said it was Late November depending on trim and region. Looks like an early Christmas present!

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Just called the Help Line number and after a little going back and forth was able to change the dealership on my FE. At first he said the only option was to cancel and when I pressed him, he found a way to change it.

I also asked if they have an estimated ETA and he said it was Late November depending on trim and region. Looks like an early Christmas present!

Lucky you ????

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Called Ford Helpline to change my dealer. A little like the dealerships themselves, it's kind of hit or miss whether or not you talk to someone who has a clue. This guy had a quarter clue - he told me it was "possible" I could lose my place in line but affirmed that my reservation number and timestamp would not be altered if I changed dealer, so relying on the good info I've learned on this forum, I just went with it - also listened with feigned newfound discovery while he told me about the 4.6 cu ft of space in the front trunk. Deed seems on the way to being done - said it may take up to five days for the change to show on the website. Hopefully all worth it - old dealer not charging ADM (I never asked if they would take X plan pricing) but they are further away from where I now live and I've heard not a peep from them (after I emailed the owner, who I know, and told him I had reserved the MME, I got a call from one of the salespeople who "understood I was looking to buy a new car.") New dealer has an MME expert (their Synch and Tech guy) who know all about the car and they have already had excellent customer service for service on our two current Fords. So hopefully order in by end of the week.

cmsva1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
Country flag
Reserved a Select Infinite Blue back in January. Does anyone know if the $500 reservation deposit becomes non-refundable when converting to an order?

OP
OP
jhalkias

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Reserved a Select Infinite Blue back in January. Does anyone know if the $500 reservation deposit becomes non-refundable when converting to an order?
No, Ford refunds it to your original method of payment. However, your dealer may require a deposit for the order. Mine required $500, so in one door, out the other.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I'd distinguish sales from service. Different departments with different management, etc. Service the car at whatever place is most trustworthy and convenient to you regardless of where purchased.

I see no moral dilemma about it. But if Tustin is going to charge more for service than Tuttle-Click, then obviously don't go there for service, either. No way to know that until you're out of warranty though.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
As @jhalkias points out, your reservation $500 is refunded to you by Ford when you convert to an order.
Whether your dealer requires a deposit (most are asking for $500, but some are doing none and some are doing more) and whether it’s refundable or not will depend on your dealer.

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
Just called and changed dealerships. The person indicated that they put in the request and that it could take up to 5 days to change and they will send me an email once it is confirmed (also mentioned I could keep an eye out on my Ford.com site). For anyone who has called and changed, how long did it actually take for it to change on the Ford.com site?
Sponsored