JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I actually can't say that's the case. First off, I don't begrudge anyone their vacation. The salesperson I work with has now changed since this started and this one is actually pretty proactive but ultra conservative in commitments around timing. If the car were sitting at the dealer, I'm sure they'd do the "right thing" if I asked. Maybe even without me asking.

I stopped by there today while I was running errands and the others were very eager to look the car up in visibility for me. They were shocked that I was so close to delivery and that my car was even in the area. There were two salespeople who indicated they still had multiple cars south of the border. For a moment I felt lucky.
Great hope you get it soon
Sponsored

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
I just bought a F150 Powerboost from Sound on February 6th. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. Definitely the most straight forward, best price and availability. Unfortunately my MME is ETA 3/17/21 To Alaska through my local Kendall Ford dealership. But I had to take the second to give praises to Sound Ford and specificall to Kwok the sales manager, Ritz the salesperson and Joe my finance guy.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Mine is sitting in Renton at the BNSF yard. I've been tracking it across Washington since last weekend and Montana before that. It had to sit in Spokane due to train mechanical failure or I'd likely be driving it right now. It was in Everett on Tuesday evening, Interbay (BNSF Seattle Yard in Sodo) while they unloaded containers earlier today and landed at Renton for offloading this evening. My salesperson is on vacation so I don't hold hope getting it this week, but fingers crossed for Monday. Hopefully I can at least see it and make it real. That is if the snow doesn't delay things further.

I can't believe I'm so close and keep hitting more delays at every step. I'm about to go nuts with this thing!

Evergreen says I'm on track to be their first.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available 1C00CBD0-C169-4B44-9E9B-F7000F2FF7AC

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Dude you just opened up a whole bunch of questions for me. 1) How did you get on the lot? I've only tried to find things through the slats on the fence. 2) When did you take this? I was literally there today just before sunset and couldn't find any evidence of it. 3) Can I buy you a beer or something? I realize there's no proof it's mine, but this is the closest thing to real I've seen yet.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Dude you just opened up a whole bunch of questions for me. 1) How did you get on the lot? I've only tried to find things through the slats on the fence. 2) When did you take this? I was literally there today just before sunset and couldn't find any evidence of it. 3) Can I buy you a beer or something? I realize there's no proof it's mine, but this is the closest thing to real I've seen yet.
Oh and most of all, I forgot to say,

THANK YOU!!!

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You are much more adventuresome than I. I could tell from the other photo it was on the west side of the lot. We literally were almost there at the exact same time. I convinced myself I wasn't going to go but then did anyway.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well it didn't happen. Nobody at the dealer knows anything new on the whereabouts of the car, or has anything they're willing to share. I'm simply sick of the whole experience at this point.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Well it didn't happen. Nobody at the dealer knows anything new on the whereabouts of the car, or has anything they're willing to share. I'm simply sick of the whole experience at this point.
That sucks. I was going to ask you for a ride. It must still be there at the depot.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
OK.. who ordered a Blue one? I saw them unloading a rail car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available A0D2291B-4C18-45FC-9E7A-1A0B7D66F415

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
And a white one.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Pacific Northwest Deliveries Begin--White Select Available 716A2897-6199-407C-A21F-E7715B1DE752
Sponsored