Please DM me your VIN, dealer and I’ll look at it on my end - experience with Ford Motor Company account here?

Luke

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e, Taurus
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Country flag
For me most of the issues are little annoyances. For example, I disable the mirror auto folding because of the freezing weather, the car will still fold the mirrors automatically when I lock, but I need to manually unfold it. But the issue happens at random and the dealer cannot fix it.
I also have a similar issue with the easy entry function (aka fat assist). The seat sometimes would not go to the right position, stopping half way. Seems like the issue is related to stepping on the break, but since I need to step on the break to star the car, I’m not sure to to fix it. The dealer did not either.
Again, nothing serious, just annoying and the dealer cannot fix it.
Sponsored

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I got no follow up. Asked me for further questions and best way to contact back. Then after giving all the information said “oh you should just call us”. As far as I’m concerned @Ford Motor Company on here is just feel good for show.

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
That has been my experience as well. Very polite and courteous folks who seem to want to help but also seem to lack the capacity to help. That suggests a bigger system issue.

I had quite a few issues all the way from Ford canceling my reservation to getting a damaged car delivered and having to wait for parts. Each communication started out nice but ultimately I either had no resolution or I had to solve the issue myself

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag